intresetnig (2 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the
frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey
lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe

Also:

Feel free to post other useless stuff in this thread...

Buy on AliExpress.com

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
I've read your post without any problems, but I guess I didnt have them, cause I often put letters in wrong order, when I am in hurry, so no big deal for me ;)

I know this trick with colours and letters :D
I can name it again and again and no mistake :p

My bro couldnt say even one :wallbang:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
:lol: Great post. I raed the frsit prat qtuie elaisy, and it seems that my left brain is by far the stronger part - though I'm both creative and mathematical.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the
frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey
lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe

Also:

Feel free to post other useless stuff in this thread...

Ma natural style of typin/posting iz full of abv8tions and words that ain't really words and spelling mistakes and crapy stuff, so no surprize that i hv no prob whatsoevar readin yr 1st post :D :D :D

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

Ma natural style of typin/posting iz full of abv8tions and words that ain't really words and spelling mistakes and crapy stuff, so no surprize that i hv no prob whatsoevar readin yr 1st post :D :D :D
    Yes, I think part of it has to do with the fact that we're brought up in the internet generation, and we're used to reading suhc crappy peiecs of wirtnig shuc as tihs...

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae.

You cant mess all letters, you have to put the first and last in every word correct.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    i read the colours without errors!!

he ebecause i just focused on a letter, instead of reading the whole word that confuse.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    i read the colours without errors!!

he ebecause i just focused on a letter, instead of reading the whole word that confuse.
    dilo en español y te vuelves un culo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)