Internationals LIVE (17 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What kind of crap stadium is the one that’s being played tonight in Croatia v Spain.
Yeah when camera is on wide angle of the pitch you can't even see the fans because the audience sides are insanely very far from pitch, must feel like watching a F1 race live lol. You can hear it but damn if you can see anything.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah when camera is on wide angle of the pitch you can't even see the fans because the audience sides are insanely very far from pitch, must feel like watching a F1 race live lol. You can hear it but damn if you can see anything.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Its not too bad. It looks worse on TV than when ur attending a game over there. It certainly isnt one of the better European venues ofc.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha lmfao . Spain deserved to lose, if for anything than for being too arrogant before and after the game. We lost 6-0 in Spain but our players had common decency to congratulate opponent afterwards. Spaniards, with exception of Morata, just left the pitch last night, with Enrique attributing a loss to a bad luck.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
France continue to look meh.

- - - Updated - - -

terrible

- - - Updated - - -

inb4 jinx goal

- - - Updated - - -

God i hate that little rat Dembele.

- - - Updated - - -

:weee: @DutchJuventino

- - - Updated - - -

Laxalt :lol:

What a Moron.

Last edited:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
subhuman of posters defends subhuman of players, such coincidence :baus:
If you only had two functioning braincells you would realize that I was being sarcastic. That picture is photoshopped (as you can easily tell by the background)

I can’t wait until we dominate Europe with a midfield of Barella, Ndombele and Eriksen. Then perhaps inferior posters like yourself will finally begin to appreciate my deep knowledge of football. :alen:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If you only had two functioning braincells you would realize that I was being sarcastic. That picture is photoshopped (as you can easily tell by the background)

I can’t wait until we dominate Europe with a midfield of Barella, Ndombele and Eriksen. Then perhaps inferior posters like yourself will finally begin to appreciate my deep knowledge of football. :alen:
PM me that save file when you do it, wanna try it as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)