[International Champions Cup] JUVENTUS vs Everton (July 31, 2013) (8 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Damn, I haven't even gotten to work yet and I'm going to miss the match. :p

Naw, 12 hours from now precisely. Can't wait. My wife will be wearing her pink Juve Girls sweatshirt. I'll be wearing a Serie B visitors black jersey special. Look for us on TV in the second row near the midline. :weee:

orchard

Jul 31, 2013
Is there a UK broadcaster?
Everton TV ppv mate, and a US channel afaik.

A bit of guff from our OS, in case you're interested:
Roberto Martinez is relishing pitting his wits against a team he believes are the best in Europe.

His Everton side face Juventus on Wednesday evening in the first match of the USA tour.

Juve won Serie A at a canter last term and have strengthened further in the summer, bringing in Carlos Tevez and Fernando Llorente.

Martinez believes they are genuine contenders for the Champions League crown.

He told evertontv: "It is a great challenge. It is a glamourous game against a team I have admired for the last few years. From a tactical point of view, they are the best team playing a back three at this present time. It's going to be a terrific test - this is as good as it gets in terms of games for us.

"The forward line has increased in glamour with Llorente and Tevez, who we all know about. To have that forward line competing with the existing players like Vucinic and Giovinco, it's a very strong team."

The clash with Juventus takes place at AT&T Park, a stadium more regularly associated with baseball than football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)