[International Champions Cup] JUVENTUS vs Everton (July 31, 2013) (29 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
were playing in a baseball stadium lids, jarg like...
Yup. The dedicated footie fields here mostly suck, including the ones for American football. It may have to be reconfigured from a dedicated baseball stadium (they've done that regularly before for footie and American football matches), but it would be my favorite place around here to see them. The stadium itself is privately-owned and quality.

orchard

Jul 31, 2013
Yes. Our back 3 is different than usual. Neither one of Bonucci, Chiellini or Barzaglli will start.
Thanks mate :)

- - - Updated - - -

you couldn't perchance tell the lids on GOT how much I miss them (especially ijysmith and Pats Van) could you?
It's been a hard time coping without it, but with rehabilitation I'm fine now.

cheers, Marco lid

xxx COYB
Hahaha :)
I pm'd Goat for you, some reckon you're still there though, and have cliqued out a few imposters, lol.
Coyb's!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yup. The dedicated footie fields here mostly suck, including the ones for American football. It may have to be reconfigured from a dedicated baseball stadium (they've done that regularly before for footie and American football matches), but it would be my favorite place around here to see them. The stadium itself is privately-owned and quality.
It would be quite cool if Juve come back next year to San Francisco and can play at Levi's Stadium.

Well, cool for you, that is.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It would be quite cool if Juve come back next year to San Francisco and can play at Levi's Stadium.

Well, cool for you, that is.
Santa Clara ain't San Francisco. :stuckup:

That said, it should be a much more banging stadium for hosting than anything in the Bay Area today. We've had our SuperBowls and World Cup matches here in Stanford Stadium, for crying out loud.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Santa Clara ain't San Francisco. :stuckup:

That said, it should be a much more banging stadium for hosting than anything in the Bay Area today. We've had our SuperBowls and World Cup matches here in Stanford Stadium, for crying out loud.
Do you ever drive by there to see how the construction is going? I can't wait to see it, as I'm trying to pull as many favors as I can to get tickets for 2014-2015

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
No, should be 05:00 CET.

And welcome to my life whenever Juve plays Sunday afternoon matches. :stuckup:
Remember watching a game when i was in Australia a couple of years ago and a massive FUUCK that I say.

Respect to you lot daaaaan anda maaaaaags! ;)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
No, should be 05:00 CET.

And welcome to my life whenever Juve plays Sunday afternoon matches. :stuckup:
Haha yeah, I have to laugh a bit at the guys complaining about the match time when we have to deal with it all season long. And I work on Sundays so I often go in sleep deprived when there's early morning Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)