Inter wants Moggi (1 Viewer)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I don´t think that moggi is gonna go to inter.. he can not change anything there.. they can buy the players they want.. they will never be so succesfull as juve, because they don´t have the winning mentality..and moggi is not gonna go on the pitch.. ;)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
“No thank you,” said the wily old fox of Italian football. “I am happy at Juventus and until they throw me out I’ve no intention of leaving.”

This is what Moggi said when asked about rumours that Inter want him.

A legend. :touched:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
hahahaha!!!!!

inter,would you also like to gte buffon,nedved,del pieor,zlatan,zambro and also get canna back?? :D

oh sorry,i missed to ask if you also want capello!!

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
“No thank you,” said the wily old fox of Italian football. “I am happy at Juventus and until they throw me out I’ve no intention of leaving.”

:dazed::frown: o shit

remember how he always lies about transfers...:D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Moggi to Inter I like more if the title was Moggi to Chelsea with Moggi swaping for Abramovich that kind of deal I would have taken

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
one thing am sure of is that inter will win something One Day:D
Them, win something by honest means? In serieC2 perhaps!

Peter Kenyon left Man U for Chelsea.
Moggi leaving Juve for Inter?

Well, I'll have to admit, Inter seems to be tempting if Moggi wants money and a challenge.
well, if you were offer for a such large amount of money, would you accept it?
Perhaps, but it's moRATti's dirty work that got Moggi banned in the first place! Would you work for someone after they had done that to you? If you did, you'd need wing mirrors to watch for the knives being aimed at your back!

:rofl: This would be the most hypocritical move possible by a calciopoli-fed Inter!
Yeah! Il topo sporco has a bl**dy cheek even suggesting such a proposal!

moRATti is such a dirty rat, Moggi could smell him a mile away!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)