Inter now want Buffon! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Inter now want Buffon! Friday 11 August, 2006

After signing the Juventus duo of Patrick Vieira and Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Inter chief Massimo Moratti is reportedly eyeing a move for Gigi Buffon.

Stories in the peninsula on Friday suggest that the Via Durini outfit expressed an interest in the world champion during negotiations for Ibra’s transfer on Wednesday.

The Nerazzurri are understood to have offered the Old Lady almost £13m and veteran 'keeper Francesco Toldo in return for the current Italian No 1.

Although Buffon has pledged his future to the Bianconeri outfit he could be tempted by the opportunity of competing for the Scudetto and playing in the Champions League this term.

Juventus have declared that the player is untransferable, but may now consider the option of letting him go if Inter striker Julio Cruz were to be included in the move.

Moratti’s club, who take on Juventus tonight in a three-team tournament along with Napoli, is now considering Juve’s request for Cruz to be included in any proposed deal for the custodian.

It’s unclear, though, whether the 32-year-oold Argentine would accept Second Division football – even with La Vecchia Signora.

Milan are also still in the race to sign Buffon and are seemingly waiting to make an offer after their Champions League preliminary round tie against Red Star Belgrade on August 23.

Juventus fans are keeping their fingers crossed that Buffon doesn’t move on to Inter as the Tuttosport newspaper, based in Turin, outlined today.

Their front page underlined the frustration of the supporters who haven’t taken too kindly to Juventus strengthening their great rivals this summer.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    juventus710 said:
    forget bout it, saw it on football italia
    whats up with this shit
    y not just give inter the club
    i think until buffon signs a new contract these rumours will be there

Jul 23, 2006
    if he wants to leave, its his problem, in a couple of years time, wen wer back in a, we wont accept appologies
    plus, he is not allowed to leave, his problem, he underlined his determination to stay with the club

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
    wraaaaaaaah i got angry when i read this. if everyone leaves we will just be a lousy serie b team and it will takes 10 years to get back to the serie a stop the selling and get some good new players fast!!!! So that we are prepared when the new season starts.

OP

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    sebastian said:
    wraaaaaaaah i got angry when i read this. if everyone leaves we will just be a lousy serie b team and it will takes 10 years to get back to the serie a stop the selling and get some good new players fast!!!! So that we are prepared when the new season starts.
    dont worry if buffon camo and trez stay will be good team

iliakis

Jul 15, 2006
    Temper temper.I trust Buffon...after all he said that his future is at Juve.
    F**** International.As the story goes they will want to buy our name and sign as well.Also i hate Julio Cruz,can't see why are we interested in him.PLZ DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER BUYING THAT KIND OF PLAYERS (concetrate on young players) !!!

OP

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #15
    iliakis said:
    Temper temper.I trust Buffon...after all he said that his future is at Juve.
    F**** International.As the story goes they will want to buy our name and sign as well.Also i hate Julio Cruz,can't see why are we interested in him.PLZ DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER BUYING THAT KIND OF PLAYERS (concetrate on young players) !!!
    i agree with u but there are rumours that juve have offered palladino and masiello in co ownership deal for felipe

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
    when i read yesterday the comments of zlatan over his move to inter i just want to kick his head when he moved to juventus he said he supported juventus when he was young and now it is inter i'm glad this loser is gone but hands off buffon

iliakis

Jul 15, 2006
    My point of view:
    Our relegation (not fair at all but that's an other discution) is a chance to correct our many years of bad choises.
    Buffon is not such a choise alongside Del Piero , Nedved and Treze.
    I am really huppy that players like Ibra , Vieira left our club.I am looking forward for Zebina to leave soon.I am sad for Cannavaro but i totally understand him.I am also sad about Zambrota but i can't understand why he wanted (if it was his decision) to leave.I like players like Bojinov and Kapo.Is our biggest chance to build a new , even stronger and much younger JUVE around players such as Buffon , Nedven , Del Piero and Trezegoal.
    Keep up the faith people...better days will (for sure) come!!!

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

fuckers. they can't win on their own so they now want the proven formula; our players. pathetic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)