Inter move in on Mexes (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
French international Philippe Mexes could solve Inter’s defensive problems and the row over Khalilou Fadiga.

Senegalese star Fadiga saw his switch plunged into doubt this month when a medical exam discovered a cardiac arrhythmia.

His club Auxerre maintain the condition is not serious, but teammate Mexes could be used as a sweetener to prevent Inter scuppering the deal.

Mexes is also ready for a move to Serie A after a legal battle against Auxerre due to changes in his contract.

Considered to be the heir to ex-Nerazzurri man Laurent Blanc, Mexes is hot property on the transfer market this summer.

Manchester United and Juventus were closely linked to a bid, but the Fadiga controversy would put Inter in pole position with Auxerre’s negotiators.

Hector Cuper confirmed that Lazio’s Jaap Stam was his first choice for central defence, but Mexes would be a more affordable and younger alternative.

------------------
Source: Football Italia

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2
    Common Moggi, you know what to do! Pull a Legrottaglie and steal Mexes from Inter! :fero::D

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    What else is there to do, BOM? There's only one thing to be done - do to Moratti with Mexes what we did to Sensi with Legrottaglie :devil:

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    The thing that scares me most is that Moggi won't even make a bid and that he'll accept Mexes to Inter and say something like we've already got Legrottaglie, Tudor, Montero and Ferrara :down:

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #15
    Thuram-Mexes-Legrottaglie-Zambrotta would be an amazing back four, so I'm praying and hoping that Moggi will buy Mexes and make that a reality.

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    Thuram-Mexes-Legrottaglie-Zambrotta would be an amazing back four, so I'm praying and hoping that Moggi will buy Mexes and make that a reality.
    even if i'm going to regret ferrara and montero so much :down: , i have to agree with this line-up

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #18
    Ferrara and Montero have had their stardome and it's time for them to step down and let a young talent carry on :)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by BloodOnMoral ] ++
    i hope this idea will get through his mind

maybe he is watching these forums :D

better not :LOL:
    He IS!!! :eek::dazed::shocked: we have a poster here whose nickname is LIPPI :eek::D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)