Inter make Capello contact? (3 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
axlrose85 said:
donadoni for capello??
i dont like the sound of that.
Oh, don't tempt me. I really like Donadoni and thought he got shafted at Livorno.

Not sure if he's ready to run Juve, but then who is? And how much worse could he do than Capello with those resources at his disposal?

Buy on AliExpress.com

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
donadoni has proven to be one of the best coaches ..before being sacked without no good reason he put livorno in contention for champions league with all those shitty players it amazes me how he did it

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Don't be that happy, guys...

I'll be happy only when seeing him packing his bags...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Facchetti Rejects Capello Rumours

Inter Milan chief Giacinto Facchetti has squashed media suggestions that the club could turn to Juventus manager Fabio Capello for next season.

Both teams have been mentioned as possible riders on the summer coaching carousel.

“Mancini still has a year left on his contract,” he dismissed.

“We are only thinking of Thursday’s Coppa Italia final against Roma.”

http://www.soccer365.com/EUROPEAN_NEWS/Italy_News/page_179_120016.shtml

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
hambon said:
Il Puma....NADA!!! he wouldnt look good in an INTER shirt. Plus he would prolly end up Boxing with all them argentinians in the locker room.

Zebina.....hell we will even through in some cash with him.....JUST TAKE HIM!!!

haha
Emerson will be the first to leave. I don't know a player who's more of a mercenary than him. No love for the club whatsoever.

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
It's nice to see the universe is finding it's way again though.

What was this shit about Capello and Zlatan at Juventus? I mean, that's not very logical is it? You have shitty clubs and they have shitty coaches and shitty players. We're Juventus FFS.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
hambon said:
Il Puma....NADA!!! he wouldnt look good in an INTER shirt. Plus he would prolly end up Boxing with all them argentinians in the locker room.

Zebina.....hell we will even through in some cash with him.....JUST TAKE HIM!!!

haha

No way for Puma.He is excellent player.But Zebina,oh,he is guy with two left feet.Get rid of him immediately.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Donadoni in Juve,please!!!!.
He is not a caliber for Juve.
Capello got a great instinct.Great manager.Yeah,everybody hates him and where he goes he wins the champinships.Thats how much he is a bad coach.Stop talking stupid proposals like that of Donadoni.Capello is fine.What,he did not get CL.Yes,but get immediately one scudetto and another is ours.This is not bad for two years.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Dukoski said:
Donadoni in Juve,please!!!!.
He is not a caliber for Juve.
Capello got a great instinct.Great manager.Yeah,everybody hates him and where he goes he wins the champinships.Thats how much he is a bad coach.Stop talking stupid proposals like that of Donadoni.Capello is fine.What,he did not get CL.Yes,but get immediately one scudetto and another is ours.This is not bad for two years.
you like cap methods? 4-4-2 and always starting same players, even if out of form or needing rest?

if you say that doesnt matter as long as result come, you are very wrong, imagine if results wont come one day :eyebrows:

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
That shit brings us two scudettos.Really big shit.I would like that kind of shits to continue in future by wining scudettos every year,with "so,so bad coaches and players like Zlatan and Capello".

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Yeah ,I will imagine about that,when,results do not come(if that will happen at all).But till then results are here.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Dukoski said:
That shit brings us two scudettos.Really big shit.I would like that kind of shits to continue in future by wining scudettos every year,with "so,so bad coaches and players like Zlatan and Capello".
well you do understand part of this success is on milan consentrating on europe more then us. still we somehow blowed our lead, while milan was messing with barca still. very good coaching indeed. also the way we played in europe, did you like that? lucky last minute goal from emerson against bremen for example.

face it, cap will win you scudos and will not concentrate on europe.

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
Dukoski said:
Yeah ,I will imagine about that,when,results do not come(if that will happen at all).But till then results are here.
No they're not. I'll make this one very simple for you. I'll visualise it.

OBJECTIVES:

- WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

RESULTS:

- WENT OUT IN THE QUARTER FINALS

= OBJECTIVE NOT FULFILLED

Do you get it?

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Matteo10 said:
The objective was to win the Champions League.

Did he succeed in fulfilling his objective? I don't think so.
I agree in total with our main target.But CL is something else.Althought I admire most Lippi,even he does not get the CL 2003 .
The thing that I do not like with Capello is that in matches like that with Liverpool last year in Turin and with Arsenal ,also in Turin this year,WE DO NOT MAKE ANY SINGLE CHANCE FOR WINING THE GAME.THAT PISSES ME OFF MOSTLY,NOT OUR DISCUALLIFICATION FROM CL.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Matteo10 said:
No they're not. I'll make this one very simple for you. I'll visualise it.

OBJECTIVES:

- WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

RESULTS:

- WENT OUT IN THE QUARTER FINALS

= OBJECTIVE NOT FULFILLED

Do you get it?
Thank you for that plastic clear explanation.Otherwise I would not know what are our targets.But you can not point out just Capello for not winning CL.Okay,I do not have anything agaist if he goes.Only Lippi is a caliber that big as Capello for Juve.Try another middlerated and narrowminded coach and you will see what is a disaster.Now we are not satisfied that Juve did not win CL.Me too,of course.But you will see what we will get with some ordinary coach.Juve is special and needs very special coach.Not anyone can coach Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)