Inter make Capello contact? (2 Viewers)

Matteo..

Apr 30, 2006
swag said:
Can anyone think of another coach in memory who could end up having two straight seasons of winning the national title, where every match his club was at the top of the table, and yet he's run out of town? (This question is not intended as a rhetorical response to Matteo10.) This is pretty unusual stuff, that's for sure.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing a while ago. Then again Juventus did state the CL was our objective and consequently putting your fans' greatest hero on the bench even when he absolutely deserves to play isn't going to help you getting popular. It's still very very unusual.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Muha said:
... Andy, having a different opinion to yours doesn't put me on the "ban" list ....
I guess that's what they were trying to explain you, If roma guy has different opinion than yours, you can't ban him :pumpkin:

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
dude... when I said "ban this Roma fan".. i was reflecting what was going in my mind..... He was teasing us and i replyed in a similar manner... I didnt literally mean that you should ban him.... :peace:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)