Inter looks to take over the World (1 Viewer)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
we as in milan or juve?
it's obvious that he means milan.. :groan:

I think inter's problem is moratti.. as someone said earlier.. he buys and sell players as he is the coach.. always interfere with coaches.. plus, inter's players does have the team work spirit.. you can feel it by watching them play.. they really suck..

whatever the line up inter has...we will always beat them!!! :D

OP
Ian
Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #23
    ++ [ originally posted by Al Harbi ] ++
    it's obvious that he means milan.. :groan:

I think inter's problem is moratti.. as someone said earlier.. he buys and sell players as he is the coach.. always interfere with coaches.. plus, inter's players does have the team work spirit.. you can feel it by watching them play.. they really suck..
    That's not always true. I mean, Cuper really wanted wingers, and Moratti got four world class wingers for him. That's pretty good.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
    Interesting views, well for one thing, yes we are probably the most underachieving team ever. I think it all stems to that fact that Moratti runs the club like a family business. I remember when Camoranesi returned late to training camp and Moggi threatened to sell him, it just proved that Juve are stern and disciplined with their players.
    As for Inter, even Ronaldo now wont shut the hell up! I dont know what their excuse is anymore, we have the fame, money and power to be one of the best but we find ways to screw it up time and time again.
    Then again, its the mentality of it all. For some reason, alot of the players never perform to their full potential while at Inter, for example Pirlo and Mutu. Then we sell them and we realize what a huge mistake we made. And vice versa, we acquire what is supposed to be a huge talent and then, they dissapear. Anyone remember Francisco Farinos, he cost us $18 milion, has anyone heard of him? Same goes for Conceicao, Keane...I can go on.

Cuper did bring one thing to this team, stability. Unfortunantly, that can only carry you so far, and he carried us as far as he could. We seem to have the right players to fit into the equation but we just dont know how to put them together. Hopefully Zac can lead us all the way, Sooner or later our patience will run out, along with Morattis money!

Apr 14, 2003
    I felt that INTER players had some mentality problems. They just do not have the determination to win.

Look at Vieri and Cannavaro, their perfromances are totally different in playing national games. At least, Vieri will not look so " uncharge and frustrated " in national games.

Yesterday's draw with Roma is the best result already, Inter has no chance for Scudetto this year ( same as last 10+ year), maybe they should focus more effort on CL.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
    Focusing on the CL was Cupers biggest mistake! He rested important players so that they would be ready to play in the CL. For some reason he did not understand that the vast majority of us want the scudetto more than anything. Obviously now, it doesnt look like we have much on option, its CL or bust it seems.

theres always nexy year.............

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)