[Int Champs Cup] JUVENTUS vs Calciopoli Directors(August 6, 2013) (71 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
352 is too predictable without wings who can't pass on their men.

This team was already playing badly during the biggest part of last season's 2nd half.

Also I'm worried that players like Pirlo, Buffon and Barzagli are getting kind of worn out. Age could be catching up, last season was very very demanding + Confederations Cup where they ran like hell.

Also Marchisio, who needs to be in top physical form to be effective, could be a little worn out.

Litch played badly through most part of season, and there are no signs he will improve.

Conte doesn't seem to be open to try new things. Maybe he thinks he doesn't have the players for this.

I don't know... performance wise, Juve definitely looks like will be far from brillant... I doubt there will be any improvement from last season.

I'm not sure about results though. CL 4finals is tops for us once again. Just hope we can 3 peat in Serie A. It will heavily depend on if Napoli, Fiorentina and Roma are really improving. And Milan is quietly improving their squad also. I see a more difficult season this time.
predictable, boring, dull, and slow. i never seen Juve play better football than they did in Conte's first year with 4-3-3. His excuse this season is we dont have the wingers to play it, He had a whole summer to change the players around and sell dead weight etc. He is convinced this is the best formation for Juve when it clearly isn't. He could have sold Marchisio for 30 million that alone could have brought us in some nice wingers instead he stuck with him and several others now we are left with a good team on paper but on match days it's all the predictable, boring, dull and slow.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I'm not too familiar with the Everton-Liverpool rivalry.

Who the $#@! are you?
Hi Mr Hir, I have to say I was at first taken aback by your sudden rudeness and use of vulgarity towards me. But upon reading up on some of my psychology textbooks, I understand that insecurities can lead to sudden aggressive attitude towards people. As such, I bear no grudge.

If you are really keen to find out who I am, perhaps you can ask azzuri7.

- - - Updated - - -

Ahaaha

Ze Tahir 0:2 Marco Materazzi

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Hi Mr Hir, I have to say I was at first taken aback by your sudden rudeness and use of vulgarity towards me. But upon reading up on some of my psychology textbooks, I understand that insecurities can lead to sudden aggressive attitude towards people. As such, I bear no grudge.

If you are really keen to find out who I am, perhaps you can ask azzuri7.
I apologize for not addressing you properly after you insinuated I was raped.

What's your connection to Azzurri7?

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I apologize for not addressing you properly after you insinuated I was $#@!d.

What's your connection to Azzurri7?
Actually I did not use any vulgarity. The word that I used was a term used to describe the act of having a foreign object inserted into your rear end, it starts with the letter 'r'. I am not sure why they censored it.

I personally am not close to Azzuri7 but he seems to know a lot about me.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Actually I did not use any vulgarity. The word that I used was a term used to describe the act of having a foreign object inserted into your rear end, it starts with the letter 'r'. I am not sure why they censored it.

I personally am not close to Azzuri7 but he seems to know a lot about me.
It wasn't censored, only appears so in the quote. Also, you're weird.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
It just means you have your profanity filter turned on :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)