[Int Champs Cup] JUVENTUS vs Calciopoli Directors(August 6, 2013) (23 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
352 is too predictable without wings who can't pass on their men.

This team was already playing badly during the biggest part of last season's 2nd half.

Also I'm worried that players like Pirlo, Buffon and Barzagli are getting kind of worn out. Age could be catching up, last season was very very demanding + Confederations Cup where they ran like hell.

Also Marchisio, who needs to be in top physical form to be effective, could be a little worn out.

Litch played badly through most part of season, and there are no signs he will improve.

Conte doesn't seem to be open to try new things. Maybe he thinks he doesn't have the players for this.

I don't know... performance wise, Juve definitely looks like will be far from brillant... I doubt there will be any improvement from last season.

I'm not sure about results though. CL 4finals is tops for us once again. Just hope we can 3 peat in Serie A. It will heavily depend on if Napoli, Fiorentina and Roma are really improving. And Milan is quietly improving their squad also. I see a more difficult season this time.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
please ban be, but I would like to thank all the 'Juventus' fans (from Croatia, Denmark, USA) e.t.c. For big very welcoming and for being a delight.

Ciao,
Marco lid

- - - Updated - - -

my father owns a jaguar car like
Like please stay like. Tell us like what's it like to support like the club of like where your mum popped you like. That connection between the popping place and like your club like must be like amazing like.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Neither team looked that good, though I'm used to it with Inter. Juve being so bad is surprising.

please ban be, but I would like to thank all the 'Juventus' fans (from Croatia, Denmark, USA) e.t.c. For big very welcoming and for being a delight.

Ciao,
Marco lid
Oh please. Who gives a shit where someone is from? I've met people from all over the world who are more passionate & knowledgeable about their club than some locals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)