[Int Champs Cup] JUVENTUS vs Calciopoli Directors(August 6, 2013) (69 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I think it might have been a case of miscommunication though. March wanted the ball on the inside for a double pass and tevez tried to set him up. off ball movment is one of his strong suits so i will give him the benefit of the doubt for now
marchisio started his run, and stopped halfway, but if he pressed he could have done that and he knew it
he visually didnt bother running that extra bit for it

very sharp contrast with asamoah who ran his ass off, keeping balls in the play that i would have tought were certainly out

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Pre-season has obviously been shockingly poor. However, I would also like to point out that at the tail end of last season, we weren't playing particularly well either (despite picking up lots of points).

Our plays are too speculative or too predictable. I am not sure its the formation per say, but we better improve 100% or else we are going to have a horrid season.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
tevez and vucinic were linking up amazingly well considering the short time tevez is here

vucinic was everywere, running and keeping balls, exchanging with tevez
tevez, still seeks his position up front, but was the most creative player, with lovely trough passes all the time.

asamoah was also playing with much efford, some nice dribbeling, and improvement on the crossing. everyone was eighter a corner or knocked out by the gk for a trow in

pirlo and marchisio were BAD and uninterested

licht was quiet

Vidal looked good in comparison, but not quite near his bossing self

out defence was patheticly bad concentrated

buffon made a discutable error

de celgie, isla and giovinco were utter shit

thats about it
Asamoah dependable as always :tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Lids is scouse for lad like, whose the leotard know?
Why arent you posting in your clubs forum ?
Do you fail so hard it life, it pleasures you to go mock a rival team about some friendly ?

cmon you can do better then that

- - - Updated - - -

Asamoah dependable as always :tup:
The way that guy keeps doing his utter best for the team, allways brings a smile on my face

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)