[Int Champs Cup] JUVENTUS vs Calciopoli Directors(August 6, 2013) (26 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm telling u guys it's the 3-5-2, no width means no creativity it's as simple as that. Last season we were just as bad only difference was we had Vidal carrying us most of the time. So many games we offered very little in attack and it wont be any different next year.
the 3-5-2 is an excellent formation to domminate the opponent, and we got the perfect players for it

tevez-vucinic has down to be doing pretty good, whilst llorente has to settle

asamoah was playing good once again, licht is solid.

We got the best back3 in the world

we got one of the best 3man mids in the world

thing is, if our central midfield is THIS slow and static, and only asamoah is really going after balls, then we look pretty bad.
3-5-2 should be all about movement in the middle, and constant side switching to those marauding wingbacks.

but the way marchisio and pirlo played...

King_Alex

Feb 24, 2013
If we didnt sell isla someone should kill him.
He is so incredible bad, i could swear even untersee or someone of the primavera would play better if he get so much chances.
He didnt have a single good match in 1 year.
I dont understand why we sell giacherinni for 9 mio when
We could get 7 mio for fucking isla.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
the 3-5-2 is an excellent formation to domminate the opponent, and we got the perfect players for it

tevez-vucinic has down to be doing pretty good, whilst llorente has to settle

asamoah was playing good once again, licht is solid.

We got the best back3 in the world

we got one of the best 3man mids in the world

thing is, if our central midfield is THIS slow and static, and only asamoah is really going after balls, then we look pretty bad.
3-5-2 should be all about movement in the middle, and constant side switching to those marauding wingbacks.

but the way marchisio and pirlo played...
Fully Agree, will only add that pirlo and march shouldn't be judged yet as they are behind the rest in terms of match sharpness

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Fully Agree, will only add that pirlo and march shouldn't be judged yet as they are behind the rest in terms of match sharpness
that is true, but when marchisio decided to not go for that tevez trough ball, wich he could have tackle-crossed, i got mad as fuck.
and tevez was angry about it aswell

pirlo needs to lay of the whine

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
that is true, but when marchisio decided to not go for that tevez trough ball, wich he could have tackle-crossed, i got mad as fuck.
and tevez was angry about it aswell

pirlo needs to lay of the whine
I think it might have been a case of miscommunication though. March wanted the ball on the outside for a double pass and tevez tried to set him up. off ball movment is one of his strong suits so i will give him the benefit of the doubt for now

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Was there anything good to take from this game? Seems I didn't miss much.
tevez and vucinic were linking up amazingly well considering the short time tevez is here

vucinic was everywere, running and keeping balls, exchanging with tevez
tevez, still seeks his position up front, but was the most creative player, with lovely trough passes all the time.

asamoah was also playing with much efford, some nice dribbeling, and improvement on the crossing. everyone was eighter a corner or knocked out by the gk for a trow in

pirlo and marchisio were BAD and uninterested

licht was quiet

Vidal looked good in comparison, but not quite near his bossing self

out defence was patheticly bad concentrated

buffon made a discutable error

de celgie, isla and giovinco were utter shit

thats about it

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I am expecting similar performance as the last seasons in January and poor results in cup competitions. Not much expectations for CL; I think without further reinforcements we'll be lucky to play quarterfinals again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)