[Int Champs Cup] JUVENTUS vs Calciopoli Directors(August 6, 2013) (72 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
All good guys - we were absolute rubbish for the entire pre-season, showed no bite, grunt, skill, our strikers didn't score a single goal, we lost every single game to apparently much weaker opponents, we came last in the pre-season tournament, but it's all good, because it's only pre-season.
At this point it's not just preseason. Our NT players must work harder to catch up. Lazio game is very soon.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Guys, let's be serious here, we showed nothing in the entire pre-season, not a bit of skill or class, a lot of mindless running, but nothing of substance.

In today's game we came out with our full strength side... and still... nothing.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Guys, let's be serious here, we showed nothing in the entire pre-season, not a bit of skill or class, a lot of mindless running, but nothing of substance.

In today's game we came out with our full strength side... and still... nothing.
It's little worrying. We haven't been this poor last seasons. No idea, no movement, nothing is there atm.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009

I fully agree, some deep thinking is needed here but i'm clueless. what do you think we can do to save this season?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

I saw asamoah, vucinic and tevez playing rather well

Its only a cocksuckers tought, to assume tevez who never played in italy, will immediatly find all the connections, but he was by far the most creative.

thing is the central midfield was seriously bad, and the defence was horribly unconcentrated

those are things that are easely fixed by a good conte spanking

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I'm telling u guys it's the 3-5-2, no width means no creativity it's as simple as that. Last season we were just as bad only difference was we had Vidal carrying us most of the time. So many games we offered very little in attack and it wont be any different next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)