Injury Updates (8 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Play them all lol

our youth came up clutch yesterday - reward those below the first team actually trying to move the club forward in the long term
I’m still a bit frustrated. Yes, I’m happy that they played, but it took us 10 injuries before they finally got a chance, bar Miretti.

Ive been seeing cooked players getting minutes over the years, many on high salaries and the moment you start following some youth matches, you’ll notice that our scouting is actually very decent and that we have a enormous amount of interesting young lads.

Why the hell did Ramsey got +20 games two years ago and Fagioli just a few minutes. Bernardeschi almost 30 games last year and basically nothing for Soule/Iling. We need to start balancing things out. This ain’t ‘05, ‘15, ‘17 Juventus no more where we were filled with great players. And this has been the situation for a few years by now.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #508
    I’m still a bit frustrated. Yes, I’m happy that they played, but it took us 10 injuries before they finally got a chance, bar Miretti.

Ive been seeing cooked players getting minutes over the years, many on high salaries and the moment you start following some youth matches, you’ll notice that our scouting is actually very decent and that we have a enormous amount of interesting young lads.

Why the hell did Ramsey got +20 games two years ago and Fagioli just a few minutes. Bernardeschi almost 30 games last year and basically nothing for Soule/Iling. We need to start balancing things out. This ain’t ‘05, ‘15, ‘17 Juventus no more where we were filled with great players. And this has been the situation for a few years by now.
    Agree.

- - - Updated - - -

Well said

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    It is insane but the numbers are inflated by many injuries little to do with the medical staff, or that they are seemingly inheriting, if you believe the reports. If we sign players who aren't fit or are injury prone then it's not a surprise to see them injured...

Edit: A couple of those players aren't even currently injured. And Danilo is suspended.

Last edited:
    OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #516
    Probably in the minority there, but cut our injury issues and half and we would be looking at a different season...Max would obviously still be struggling but having Bremer/Di Maria AT LEAST back and healthy we would have less issues.

What ever "this" is, it isn't sustainable.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    For PSG only Locatelli will be back Therefore, 11 absences. Pogba - World Cup at risk - will be back in the new year. Also for MDS, negative sensations, his 2022 could be over and further complications to his hamstring injury. Today Bremer and ADM partially in group. [@romeoagresti)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)