Injury Updates (15 Viewers)

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #464
    ADM and Alex Sandro
    Our RB playing LB again because we decided to sell our best CB and all other LB? Cuads pushed up because we bought an old player and can’t keep a clean medical bill? So I guess MDS on the right again

we are retarded

- - - Updated - - -

It seems that Chiesa´s operation was not successful.
    Lol figures

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    what our Physical trainers, our medical staff and Pogba's vodoo witcher have in common?

They all are really bad in their jobs...

- - - Updated - - -

Pogba out...

So just today:

1- Di Maria injured again
    2- Chiesa more time out
    3- Pogba also out ore time and a surgery comming

Our COMPLETE medical staff should be FIRED today...

Last edited:

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
    I'm tired of hearing all the "when we have Pogba and Chiesa back," "with a healthy full squad we can do much better" stuff. Yes at least one can hope, but judging form the current situation in all the departments of the club, it is more a delusion than an expectation.:(

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    From July 16 to September 18, Juventus had 17, an average of one every four days. Some of these injuries are related to things that cannot be done with fitness, such as McKenney, Aki's fracture or the Pogba issue, but in others, there are questions about the physical staff in addition to the club doctors and no one answers.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    Ake is missing from the list
    he is actually, and i couldn't really find anything remotely reliable on him. transfermarkt says he's out until next week, according to gds he's got still 2 months of recovery ahead of him, official website wrote back in august that he'll be back in 2 months approximately. i have no idea how his recovery is progressing.

btw this is the latest update based on tuttosport:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    So we are only left with Chiesa , Pogba , Ake and Kaio. Hope to see all 4 sitting on the bench end of October but not rushed .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)