Injury Updates (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
How is this even possible? Even if we did go through vs Ajax we'd get destroyed just based on the fact that everyone is hurt.

Juventus would play the semi-finals of the Champions League (at least one or both) without Alex Sandro, Dybala, Mandzukic, Khedira, Emre Can, Perin, Rugani, De Sciglio, Bentancur, Douglas Costa.

10 players out injured.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Juventus would play the semi-finals of the Champions League (at least one or both) without Alex Sandro, Dybala, Mandzukic, Khedira, Emre Can, Perin, Rugani, De Sciglio, Bentancur, Douglas Costa.

10 players out injured.
Almost a full lineup. Ridiculous. Clearly our training methods are not helping us.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
How is this even possible? Even if we did go through vs Ajax we'd get destroyed just based on the fact that everyone is hurt.
Even a scarier thought: Imagine if Napoli would've pushed us like last season and we had to play Torino, Atalanta, Roma and Sampdoria with this crippled squad.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I always wanted to compare our injury record to other top teams in the continent. The only source I know that gathers such information, despite data entered by users like a wiki, is Transfermarkt, so I did some web scraping over the weekend, and these are the preliminary results. These tables are sorted based on number of muscular injuries occurred. The last table is sum of everything over past 5 seasons.
2014.PNG
2015.PNG
2016.PNG
2017.PNG
2018.PNG
overall.PNG
It is all based on user-entered, so take it with a grain of salt.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
dybala probably is available for roma match.
Costa trains separately and can prepare himself for a Saturday.
Mandzukic may be available for the last two matches.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
We have to improve on the injury department. We have too many injured players in the course of a season and this is an area where the Juve management should look into with the same zealot as buying new players or changing the coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)