Injury Updates (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Sandro too. Dybala, Mandzukic, and Costa are still out, while season is over for Perin and Khedira.
forgot about Bentancur.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He did not even play last Saturday. Even more amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm surprised there has not been some sort of sting operation on this as this has been happening for far too long

Players dropping like flies even without playing like wtf

I mean even Agricola hasn't been able to save us from this mess

We have been managed to surpass the infamous Milan lab(incidently which was at it's peak under Allegri's tenure) and having like 100 injuries per season has become a consistent fixture with us.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I'm surprised there has not been some sort of sting operation on this as this has been happening for far too long

Players dropping like flies even without playing like wtf

I mean even Agricola hasn't been able to save us from this mess

We have been managed to surpass the infamous Milan lab(incidently which was at it's peak under Allegri's tenure) and having like 100 injuries per season has become a consistent fixture with us.
There are shit ton of podcasts and blogs in English about Serie A. I'm yet to see any of them covering this. To be honest I don't think anybody has real data that how it compares to other teams. It sure looks bad, but how bad exactly? Sports injury is a complicated issue, and perhaps pundits are not well informed to talk about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)