Injury Updates (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Oh please woman like that wouldnt let cuadrado looking mofo sniff a chair she had recently been sitting if he wasnt rich
Whaat Cuadrado isn't ugly or anything, nor do you know what kind of person he is. He's a relatively handsome guy. Who knows maybe they're childhood sweethearts or something.

But it is true, money and fame are often HUGE factors. Specially for black dudes :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/how-chelseas-juan-cuadrado-went-5172613

:sad:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Im not saying cuads doesnt have a winning personality just that he wouldnt have landed that if he was still packing fruit for a living
Yeah I read that his wife is Italian, so he probably met her during his time in Fiorentina. Read up on the man's past, his father got shot when he was 5, went through school and was a perfect student, his mother does his hair :touched:
He seems like an all around cool and down to earth guy. But I wouldn't doubt that she married him because of his status and wealth.

- - - Updated - - -

is it just me or are her hands kinda big?
She could probably knock out half of tuz with them hands.

- - - Updated - - -

her hand is bigger then Cuads neck :snoop:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
MDS injured? @Hustini

do something now.
I told JCK that I wouldn’t report for 3 games cuz he thinks I’m jinxing injuries.

Ahhh the stress

- - - Updated - - -

Lol to be clear: 2 injuries during this time so far

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: 3 actually :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)