Injury Updates (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You must be one unhealthy dude:

You should try my diet of almonds, seaweed, fruit, veggies, and fish/chicken.

No complex carbs, saturated fats, or alcohol (for a few days now :p)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You'd be wrong my friend. When I'm in the mood, I challenge people to drinking games :D

I'm not getting younger, and as you get older it pays to look after your body. Why wait until you are 40-50?

I'm 31 now, so I figure maintaining a healthy diet, doing weight training 3 times a week, and running 3 times a week on alternate days should do the trick.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
You must be one unhealthy dude:

You should try my diet of almonds, seaweed, fruit, veggies, and fish/chicken.

No complex carbs, saturated fats, or alcohol (for a few days now :p)
I wasn't completely serious, but I do :heart: my carbs. They make up the greatest foods. If that's what you've been doing good job though, keep it up :tup:. And alcohol is nasty.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
You'd be wrong my friend. When I'm in the mood, I challenge people to drinking games :D

I'm not getting younger, and as you get older it pays to look after your body. Why wait until you are 40-50?

I'm 31 now, so I figure maintaining a healthy diet, doing weight training 3 times a week, and running 3 times a week on alternate days should do the trick.
Bollocks, I bet you've got like three pizzas in front of you in that picture

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Nope, I don't :D

I do like my alcohol though ;)

---------- Post added 25.04.2012 at 17:41 ----------

I wasn't completely serious, but I do :heart: my carbs. They make up the greatest foods. If that's what you've been doing good job though, keep it up :tup:. And alcohol is nasty.
Alcohol is indeed nasty :klin:

I :heart: my carbs too. However, controlling intake is of tantamount importance :D

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Smart man. I share the same views, only I'm starting now at 20 :D.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Anytime you're in the area, let me know. Drinking binge is in order :vodka: :pint: :beer:
@Bianconero81 I think another tour of Thailand would finish my liver off :D

---------- Post added 26.04.2012 at 22:29 ----------

Smart man. I share the same views, only I'm starting now at 20 :D.
Views on healthy lifestyle, or drinking? Cause if it's drinking you're starting very late, although that could be the Irish in me speaking :D

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
@Bianconero81 I think another tour of Thailand would finish my liver off :D

---------- Post added 26.04.2012 at 22:29 ----------

Views on healthy lifestyle, or drinking? Cause if it's drinking you're starting very late, although that could be the Irish in me speaking :D
Lifestyle. I haven't started drinking, and probably won't :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)