Injury Updates (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I like international games :D Only Australians and Swedes like @JCK don't because their teams are irrelevant and as @ByzantineUSA mentioned a lot of teams consist of immigrants who don't care for the country they represent. A perfect example here is Benzema who said he's Algerian and only plays for France. Also, if I were a Swiss, now way I would tolerate behavior like the one of Xhaka or Shaqiri during the World Cup.

Speaking of Ronaldo, he'll be fine and so will Juve. We have Empoli, Calgiari and possibly Milan without Ronaldo before Ajax. Perfect chance for Dybala to prove his significance when CR is out.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I like international games :D Only Australians and Swedes like @JCK don't because their teams are irrelevant and as @ByzantineUSA mentioned a lot of teams consist of immigrants who don't care for the country they represent. A perfect example here is Benzema who said he's Algerian and only plays for France. Also, if I were a Swiss, now way I would tolerate behavior like the one of Xhaka or Shaqiri during the World Cup.
Them Polish Nazis :touched:

My uncle has a polish wife who lives here in Switzerland for 35 years now and she's talking like you about them immigrants from muslim countries. I really like to fight with this b****, even if it's christmas eve.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Them Polish Nazis :touched:

My uncle has a polish wife who lives here in Switzerland for 35 years now and she's talking like you about them immigrants from muslim countries. I really like to fight with this b****, even if it's christmas eve.
I have reported your post for the first statement.

How do I speak about immigrants from Muslim countries? I have only said that they are responsible for vandal acts across Western Europe which is a fact, not an opinion. Believe me, those are not les Bobo Parisiens responsible for the current state of Paris or those were not Italians but immigrants from Africa responsible for raping a Polish woman on a beach in Rimini and beating her husband two years ago.
Actually, I have not stated my opinion about Muslims on that forum at all. However, if you like to discuss that matter further and actually have some arguments instead of just offensive statements like the one you presented in your first sentence then I'm more than willing to continue this discussion in an appropriate thread. Feel free to mention me.

In this thread though, let's focus on wishing Ronaldo a quick recovery. Cheers.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I have reported your post for the first statement.

How do I speak about immigrants from Muslim countries? I have only said that they are responsible for vandal acts across Western Europe which is a fact, not an opinion. Believe me, those are not les Bobo Parisiens responsible for the current state of Paris or those were not Italians but immigrants from Africa responsible for raping a Polish woman on a beach in Rimini and beating her husband two years ago.
Actually, I have not stated my opinion about Muslims on that forum at all. However, if you like to discuss that matter further and actually have some arguments instead of just offensive statements like the one you presented in your first sentence then I'm more than willing to continue this discussion in an appropriate thread. Feel free to mention me.

In this thread though, let's focus on wishing Ronaldo a quick recovery. Cheers.
WTF, but thanks for proving my first statement you've reported. :D

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Via Tarek Elkhatib's twitter:
Today there'll be medical tests for Ronaldo, Dybala & Costa. #GdS
Ronaldo: Expected to miss Cagliari & Milan, and a doubt v Ajax
Dybala: Expected to miss Cagliari, but should be back v Milan & Ajax
Costa: Expected to miss Cagliari, a doubt vs Milan & could be back v Ajax

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Mattia Perin, Leonardo Spinazzola, Mario Mandzukic and Paulo Dybala join Andrea Barzagli, Juan Cuadrado, Sami Khedira, Douglas Costa and Cristiano Ronaldo on the sidelines for Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)