Injury Updates (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Though the Bianconeri’s official website has confirmed that Douglas Costa returned to training with his teammates at Vinovo this morning, while Stefano Sturaro worked separately.

Despite that, the winger is not expected to start at the Artemio Franchi, with Tottenham Hotspur to come in the Champions League on Tuesday.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
There’s a chance of seeing Marchisio, but we saw Claudio on Sunday too, he played from 20 minutes in place of [Blaise] Matuidi,” Allegri pointed out.

“I’ll have to see training today to decide whether I’ll make a change or not. There’s no emergency though, because pretty much everyone is back.

“[Juan] Cuadrado is still out but we all knew that would be the case, Dybala, [Benedikt] Howedes and Matuidi are out then the others are available.

“Douglas is fine, but I don’t think he’ll play from the beginning because [Federico] Bernardeschi is fine and it’s only right that Bernardeschi plays in an important match like tomorrow.
~Allegri

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He has the best job in the world. It's hard to be this incompetent and still keep your job anywhere else.
Imagine he gets paid per treatment...no wonder then...simply ensure they comeback to the treatment table. He and Beppe have it figured out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)