Injury Updates 2009 - 10 season (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I tried looking once but was unable to find anything relating to Serie A injury statistics.

Alen, where are you? You would know. Your little black box you hide under your bed full of interesting statistics has the answer:snoop:
Sorry, I can't help you :D

Last year I followed Juve and how many players were not available for each match. On average we were missing around 6.5 players on every match. But I didn't follow the other teams and this year I stopped counting Juve's injuries.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sorry, I can't help you :D

Last year I followed Juve and how many players were not available for each match. On average we were missing around 6.5 players on every match. But I didn't follow the other teams and this year I stopped counting Juve's injuries.
:shocked:

Still, thanks incredible.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Are our medical staffs already replaced too? I remember read it in Del Neri thread, but not so sure
Well that makes 2 of us since I don't know that either but I think that blaming the pitch is nonsense.
The pitch was certainly not the guilty one when we have signed Andrade, the player that played several games for us and we payed 10mil for the guy.
The incompetence of our medical staff was obvious by the green light for that signing, like we didn't have a medical check at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)