Injury Updates 2009 - 10 season (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
What about Marchisio???
"Many players are on the road to recovery. Amongst these is Marchisio, who during a recent interview said he would like to return on Sunday. With regards to this, Ferrara affirmed that: «the next week will be very important both for him and for Sissoko because both have worked with the team but not at full rhythm and therefore it will be fundamental to see what they will manage to do in the days before the match against Udinese»."

Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
"Many players are on the road to recovery. Amongst these is Marchisio, who during a recent interview said he would like to return on Sunday. With regards to this, Ferrara affirmed that: «the next week will be very important both for him and for Sissoko because both have worked with the team but not at full rhythm and therefore it will be fundamental to see what they will manage to do in the days before the match against Udinese»."

Juventus.com
It already mentioned in early post that DP, Zebina, Momo, and Marchi resume the training.. and now we need IQ and Brazzo before have a full squad
Thanx and thanx.

So high possibility to see one of Sissoko or Marchisio against Udinese.

Dec 31, 2008
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Carlo thanks fit Guus
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Chelsea Coach Carlo Ancelotti has praised former boss Guus Hiddink for the superb fitness programmes he left before departing. “I’ve only increased the tactical training sessions, something the English are usually allergic to,” he joked. “I’ve gone for the very same fitness routine introduced by Guus Hiddink, without the slightest change. It’s a routine that has drastically reduced the number of injuries over the last season.”
we definitely need such a program
[/FONT]

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Chelsea Coach Carlo Ancelotti has praised former boss Guus Hiddink for the superb fitness programmes he left before departing. “I’ve only increased the tactical training sessions, something the English are usually allergic to,” he joked. “I’ve gone for the very same fitness routine introduced by Guus Hiddink, without the slightest change. It’s a routine that has drastically reduced the number of injuries over the last season.”
[/FONT]
I wonder what he did differently? Perhaps he introduced football manager 2010 tactical training with a day off after a match to reduce fatigue and injuries.
maybe we should give the Guus a call, he isn't too busy these days
Too bad he wasn't last summer....or was he?:oops:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
[/FONT]
Ok, we definitely need something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)