Injury Update (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
He must of learnt something as Gigi's reserve for the last two years. He could turn out to be a bit a legend in the making.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Come on lads have faith in the youngsters, I have heard many people here who know the problems with our current team and one of them is not having enough young blood.. I hope his (bonefoi) is sucessful out there on the pitch so much so that it even raises one or both of capellos eyebrows.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Zlatan has had some minor sugery done on his "private parts", apparantly Capello was servicing him when zebina took a picture with his camera and the flash caused Capello to have an epileptic seizure... enough said

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #32
    OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #34
    Friday's Update:

1- Buffon: recovered after suffering the problem of his ankle...

2- Abbiati: has trained moderately today...

3- Emerson: seems to have recovered from a slight shape of pubalgia, but he seems not to be called also for Cagliari's match...

Here is the pubalgia's image, if you don't know wha it is:

4- Trezeguet: It seems he suffers the most difficult case right now in Juve... He'll be absent for Cagliari and Lazio matches...

His injury is in his flessore muscles...

5- Giannichedda: His injury is not clear yet, but he'll be surely out of Cagliari's match...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    ReBeL said:
    Friday's Update:

1- Buffon: recovered after suffering the problem of his ankle...

2- Abbiati: has trained moderately today...

3- Emerson: seems to have recovered from a slight shape of pubalgia, but he seems not to be called also for Cagliari's match...

Here is the pubalgia's image, if you don't know wha it is:

4- Trezeguet: It seems he suffers the most difficult case right now in Juve... He'll be absent for Cagliari and Lazio matches...

His injury is in his flessore muscles...

5- Giannichedda: His injury is not clear yet, but he'll be surely out of Cagliari's match...

Damn,Emerson is without a leg at the picture,and Giannichedda has a leg wide open,in the picture below...OMG what the hell happened???:D

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    giovanotti said:
    :lol:

Add it to the "beauty of the day thread".

:rofl:.... to bad i got to wait until i spread some more love....

its been a minute since i seen some active posting in the beauty thread?? whats the dealio??

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #39
    giovanotti said:
    Damn,Emerson is without a leg at the picture,and Giannichedda has a leg wide open,in the picture below...OMG what the hell happened???:D
    hambon said:
    Looking at that pubalgia's Image made me sooooo Wet!
    :D :D

I just wanted to clarify the injuries with images ...

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    THe image is vividly stuck in my head......god i am sooo Hard now... :rofl2:

thanks rebel for those erotic pics...hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)