Injury Update (2 Viewers)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #61
    5/5/2006 Update:

Cannavaro and Camoranesi have TOTALLY recovered and took part in the trainings...

It's up to Capello now to get whoever he wants in the match against Palermo...

Buy on AliExpress.com

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    Fliakis said:
    um.. i heard that there's world cup this summer. not sure though..

oh so you're a mod now. being a d*ck finally paid off eh fli?

and ..

last time i checked, everyone who is going to be at the world cup is playing club football. They will all get rest once the season comes to a close; albeit limited.

By your logic, players should go into hibernation half way through the season to conserve energy for the most overrated, televised, farce that is the World Cup.

Sep 28, 2002
    IceBlu said:
    oh so you're a mod now. being a d*ck finally paid off eh fli?
    well, i didnt have to start my own forum..

and ..

last time i checked, everyone who is going to be at the world cup is playing club football. They will all get rest once the season comes to a close; albeit limited.

By your logic, players should go into hibernation half way through the season to conserve energy for the most overrated, televised, farce that is the World Cup.
    ...yet it still is the worlds most prestigious football tournament, and every player's dream is take part and if possible, win it. i've no doubt maldini would change all his cl titles for the world cup winners medal.

and no, by my logic it is perfectly normal to give annavar some rest, he barelly missed a match this season, and our recent problems hardly had anything to do with defence, its the attack that sruggled

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #65
    8/5/2006 Update:

Only Balzaretti is now in doubt of a new injury after his injury and substitution during Palermo's match...

More details will be revealed after being examined physically tomorrow...

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #66
    9/5/2006 Update:

1- Balzaretti: He was involved in the trainings today, and nothing serious was the result of his injury during Palermo's match...

2- Emerson: Again he suffers the same pubalgia which accompanied him for some time now...

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #68
    Zebina underwent a special operation yesterday in Munich to make sure he won't be injured again like what happened for him last season...

He'll be absent for 15-20 days, and that will force him to start the preparation for the next season on 23 July after the other players who'll start their preparations on 15 July...

I think this will affect his probable departure out of Juve this summer...

Zebina doesn't seem to like leaving us:p

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    ReBeL said:
    Zebina underwent a special operation yesterday in Munich to make sure he won't be injured again like what happened for him last season...

He'll be absent for 15-20 days, and that will force him to start the preparation for the next season on 23 July after the other players who'll start their preparations on 15 July...

I think this will affect his probable departure out of Juve this summer...

Zebina doesn't seem to like leaving us:p

wot a shame :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)