Info on Juve tickets (1 Viewer)

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I also want to go there. i wrote an e-mail to triestina if it is possible to buy tickets on the internet but I did not get an answer until now.
I have been in the stadium for the trofeo tim last year. You can take the bus from the city center (sorry, I don`t know the number of the bus). Trieste is not so big.
It is also easy to reach if you come form slovenia by car.

OP
soulslider

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3
    Is someone from croatia going, im from vukovar and i¨m thinking going alone but if someone else is going we could go together that would be great, the more the better, croation invasion on trieste .

if someone is interested contact me on pm or email [email protected].

Forza Juve

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    does anyone know where i could get some tickets, i am looking to go in nov/dec and on the juve website there is nothing about any games, usually there was. so it would be great help if someone could advise me.

thanks Gill_juve

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    I too am thinking of going to turin, but ive checked out a few flights on www.ryanair.co.uk for the 25/11/06 for the Lecce game. I leave from stanstead uk and it looks around £0.01GBP. For a day trip. And i'll get the tickets on the day as its never really that full. Dont think you'll have any problems finding a ticket once you're outside.

May 25, 2006
    It`s a little bit funny!, when I see Juve fans from outside Italy are dying to have tickets to watch il Bianconeri up close, while Juve fans inside Italy 'espacially in Torino' don`t care to go to the Stadium. please don`t get me wrong. I know some of you are Italians. but when I said that, I`ve never meant all the fans, but some of them.......:angel2: ...

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Ive seen them play probably about 6 times and i tell you what the feeling being so close to them is probably one of the best ive ever felt.:smoke:

Jun 19, 2006
    well, i am from slovenia and i am definitly coming to see the game, its like just around the corner

but i really hope to get the tickets.

i registered to triestina forum and somebody said that the staduim probably wont be sold out, but i doubth that. i wish i knew somebody in trieste

we'll see what happens, hopefully, i'll get that piece of paper, if not, i'm gonna pay the security guy 30 EUR to let me in the stadium, hehe

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    Gep D'Messiah said:
    I too am thinking of going to turin, but ive checked out a few flights on www.ryanair.co.uk for the 25/11/06 for the Lecce game. I leave from stanstead uk and it looks around £0.01GBP. For a day trip. And i'll get the tickets on the day as its never really that full. Dont think you'll have any problems finding a ticket once you're outside.
    thanks gep thats the game i was thinking of aswell i'll book the flights etc. but where cani pick up tickets, is there a selling place near the communale???

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
    Yes, we would have to know somebody in trieste or in udine (tickets are also sold somewhere in udine) or know a juventus fanclub that could also order away tickets for us.

How far is it from your home to triest, juventino-slo? from my home it is about 500km to trieste.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
    Gill_juve said:
    thanks gep thats the game i was thinking of aswell i'll book the flights etc. but where cani pick up tickets, is there a selling place near the communale???
    If you buy the tickets on listicket.it you need just the reservation number and your driving license and you can pick them up on the day of the game at the communale.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    Philipp00 said:
    If you buy the tickets on listicket.it you need just the reservation number and your driving license and you can pick them up on the day of the game at the communale.
    i tried registerig at list ticket but it said something in italia like some problem

Jun 19, 2006
    Philipp00 said:
    Yes, we would have to know somebody in trieste or in udine (tickets are also sold somewhere in udine) or know a juventus fanclub that could also order away tickets for us.

How far is it from your home to triest, juventino-slo? from my home it is about 500km to trieste.
    i am from ljubljana, so thats 100 kilometers, about 1 hour of normal driving

and its freeway from ljubljana to trieste, - i am there in no time

i really wish that triestina makes it to serie A, so that i could watch juve near home

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)