In the year 2000.....in the year 2000 (2 Viewers)

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
Yeah, I can't wait for him to sign for FREE and see nothing but trouble fallow it! :wallbang: :moan:

We get him for free, before some court says that we have to pay €X mil to Benfica.

Few weeks later, FIFA decides that he should be banned for 8 Weeks.
Later during the year FIFA decides that the 8 Week ban was nothing and we get a transfer-embargo!!!

Juno

Escape Artist
Apr 23, 2005
Free Miguel Heading To Valencia
7/19/2005 11:54:00 AM
Valencia are set to meet with Portuguese international Miguel’s agent Paulo Barbosa today to seal the former Benfica star’s signature.
After the deals for Kromkamp and Sagnol feel through, los Ches jumped on their seats when they heard that Miguel was free after he annulled his contract with the Portughuese champs yesterday.

The right wing, who is also being tracked by Fiorentina and Juventus, will probably join Valencia by the end of the week.

There is only one slight worry for the Spanish outfit, and that is the legal problems they might incur in by signing him, as Benfica want to bring the player to court.

--------------------------

not good...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++
Yeah, I can't wait for him to sign for FREE and see nothing but trouble fallow it! :wallbang: :moan:

We get him for free, before some court says that we have to pay €X mil to Benfica.

Later during the year FIFA decides that the 8 Week ban was nothing and we get a transfer-embargo!!!
Come on, that ban was deserved and so was the transfer-embargo.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++

Are you a drama writer or something?

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Are you a drama writer or something?
Benfica claims that Miguel is under contract. Miguel, his agent and lawyer have found some kind of loop-hole, some claim the contract doesn't have the players signature while other experts claim the contract is 100% valid.

I've also heard that he has said; Yes I'm still under contract! But no players should stay in a team he doesn't want to play for!

During all this time Miguel has refused to meet the team and missed the team presentation as well.

Benfica will see that the player gets fined for his behaviour and seek compensation.

FIFA could very well accept the player and his representatives claim that the contract is not valid. However since that wasn't clear before the team presentation and everything else which Miguel didn't participate in FIFA can ban the player for some time as he didn't respect his contract!

Dramatization?
See it however suites you! :)

-----

Seven,

LOL!!! :D Where exactly in my previous post did you make the conclusion that I said Roma's transfer-ermbago wasn't justified?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)