In memory (1 Viewer)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    It's strange that this thread was not revived today.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Amazing feeling, felt like I was floating on air for days afterwards. I didn't experience anything like that until Mondiale 2006 and before that as a kid in 1996.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    I remember celebrating with my father 9 years ago like it was yesterday. Such a joyful experience that was.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    From that to setting Champions League qualification as our primary objective for the season, within a decade. How the mighty have fallen. Thank you Giuseppe Marrotta. I hope you see these pics and realise how out of your league this club is. I hate you.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I remember the sounds in the streets of Ravello that day. The town had erupted, and I had no idea there were so many Juve fans there.

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
    I remember my dad, being very arrogant saying it's ours to lose (as he's an interista) but when I found out the final outcome, my goodness! I wouldn't shut up for days and virtually all of that summer.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    I remember that day very well. I couldn't watch the game cuz I was at work and I went to this coffee shop right after to ask what happened. When they told me, I just popped a huge laugh and sat down to celebrae with my girl :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)