In-Demand Jobs (1 Viewer)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
As an architect you'd probably discover some creative skills in art, and maybe give advertising a shot....as an art director/visualiser, perhaps.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by iBianconeri ] ++
I've been studying Architecture for almost a year now, and I've realised that it's not something I wanna to for the rest of my life. This is due to various reasons, 1, it take tooo damn long to become one, and 2nd, only few people actually get successful. So I was wondering if anyone knew what jobs are In-demand right now, or will be in the next 4-5 years. I'm going into the Aviation program next semester, but I have to study something else, as a back-up plan. I would really appreciate some feedback.

PS: i haaate math, so nothing like an accountant.
Tourism,Business or MEDICINE!!!!!!!!!!!!(i am gonna be a doc so i usually go crazy when it comes to medicine..if you have any Q. about medicine just ask me;) )

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
Tourism,Business or MEDICINE!!!!!!!!!!!!(i am gonna be a doc so i usually go crazy when it comes to medicine..if you have any Q. about medicine just ask me;) )
ok. I suffer from chronic artery malfunction. Should i take 20 mg of methyldopa-7, or 10 drops of ethyl trytophol (high purity) daily?

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

ok. I suffer from chronic artery malfunction. Should i take 20 mg of methyldopa-7, or 10 drops of ethyl trytophol (high purity) daily?
i meant,medicine in general..Plus,i quoted Bianco whatever not you..!so please,keep your filthy mucus-filled nose out of this..Thank you :)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
i meant,medicine in general..Plus,i quoted Bianco whatever not you..!so please,keep your filthy mucus-filled nose out of this..Thank you :)
that is medicine in general. Sorry, i thought a 16 year old could of answered my question.

and If you are gonna call me names, call me spotty or acne man, names that are true.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

that is medicine in general. Sorry, i thought a 16 year old could of answered my question.

and If you are gonna call me names, call me spotty or acne man, names that are true.
i seriously cannot believe i quoted your post in the first place,and NOW!..so i am like "Whatever",i have more imp stuff to do..!

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
i seriously cannot believe i quoted your post in the first place,and NOW!..so i am like "Whatever",i have more imp stuff to do..!
Well i dont. Screw you peckerface.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Its not an insult on you. Pecker means a mans anantomy in the english language. Thats why you have a great name.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)