In-Demand Jobs (1 Viewer)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I've been studying Architecture for almost a year now, and I've realised that it's not something I wanna to for the rest of my life. This is due to various reasons, 1, it take tooo damn long to become one, and 2nd, only few people actually get successful. So I was wondering if anyone knew what jobs are In-demand right now, or will be in the next 4-5 years. I'm going into the Aviation program next semester, but I have to study something else, as a back-up plan. I would really appreciate some feedback.

PS: i haaate math, so nothing like an accountant.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
hmmmm, Being a Juve-fan is really gives u a lot of money :p I want some money from Del Piero cuz im his biggest fan...

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
become a policeman :D but hey, in the USA u might get urself killed. So maybe not :) I'm not good with schoolrelated stuff. I dont have a clue myself. Im just going to school like a big '?' :)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by iBianconeri ] ++
I've been studying Architecture for almost a year now, and I've realised that it's not something I wanna to for the rest of my life. This is due to various reasons, 1, it take tooo damn long to become one, and 2nd, only few people actually get successful. So I was wondering if anyone knew what jobs are In-demand right now, or will be in the next 4-5 years. I'm going into the Aviation program next semester, but I have to study something else, as a back-up plan. I would really appreciate some feedback.

PS: i haaate math, so nothing like an accountant.
I'm doing aerospace engineering. It's supposed to be a well paying career.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
try something that doesnt involves maths, i hate maths too, i'm thinking of taking physiotherapy or occupational therapy.

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
Be a plumber like me. Pay isn't bad at all a few years in and you get to bang all the randy housewives..I get first pick because I'm the apprentice.

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++
    Be a plumber like me. Pay isn't bad at all a few years in and you get to bang all the randy housewives..I get first pick because I'm the apprentice.
    oh yea? how many desperate housewives have u banged so far? :D

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by iBianconeri ] ++

oh yea? how many desperate housewives have u banged so far? :D
    Did I mention I had yet? I'm an apprentice for Moses sake..don't do housecalls 'til ages..have a bit of patience.. :doh:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Hit the real world for two or three years, get a good job that will challenge your skills and abilities. Get some work experience.

Get into Smith School of business at the U of MD, get an MBA. And kick ass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)