Important ticket question: names on tickets (1 Viewer)

Stimpy

Dec 6, 2005
Hi everybody,

i will travel to Turin next weekend and i need two tickets for the game.

my question is: When i go in to a ticketsshop in turin you must tell your name because they print it on the cards. BUT where is the check for the names? In stadion or in the ticketshop.
I have a friend in turin. He could buy it for me.... but for this i must know where the name ckeck is!
I hope you´ll see my point of problem!?

Thanks.

Buy on AliExpress.com

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
Hi everybody,

i will travel to Turin next weekend and i need two tickets for the game.

my question is: When i go in to a ticketsshop in turin you must tell your name because they print it on the cards. BUT where is the check for the names? In stadion or in the ticketshop.
I have a friend in turin. He could buy it for me.... but for this i must know where the name ckeck is!
I hope you´ll see my point of problem!?

Thanks.
when I went to a game Triestina -Juve on my ticket the name was Cane Alberto, of course that is not my name i bought the ticket from some guy in front of the stadium.didn't have any problem entering the stadium don't think anyone watches what is the name on the ticket.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
when i went to the Delle Alpi last season, i couldnt believe how strict they were with the entry.

they asked for ID from me before entering the stadium, and the security guard wasnt happy when i presented a student matriculation card as my ID! But, the other older guard was much cooler and told the guy to chill out and let me in no worrys.

i think it could be strict depending on the guard! but i dont think i would worry about having the wrong name as people sell tickts outside the stadium and they wouldnt sell them if you couldnt get in with a ticket of a different name.

even if there was a problem, just play the dumb tourist routine :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)