Important thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
OK I dont know if this deserves a new thread but here it is

I got Andys phone number like a month ago because someone gave it to me. Since Im in Boston and I have a weird fetish for blond Americans -and here in BU there arent many that are actually good looking- so I decided to call Andy and tell him that I wanted to meet him. After flirting with him heavily (I tried my best) both on msn and on the phone, I told him that I couldnt wait anymore and that I had to go to wherever he lives ASAP. When I told him that he started ignoring me and never gave me his address! I was left with train tickets to Washington DC that I had to use this thanksgiving going to boring museums instead of being with Andy. When I asked him why he blew me off like that, he said that he wanted to help his mother with the thanksgiving dinner and just do house chores. So it hit me, Andy is gay people.

YES, ANDY IS GAY

You dont need more proof than this, and Andy you deserve that everyone knows your secret

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I must say I'd rather expected this thread to have been started by one of the more pathetic posters like lilianna for example. If ever there was proof what alcohol does to perfectly normal and intelligent individuals here it is. :sigh:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
ehm ehm..

SHUT THE HELL UP FABI YOU BIG LAIR! :(
Just cos your in love with an older man who lives thousands of miles away doesnt mean fabi cant say he is gay.

OP
Dragon

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    I must say I'd rather expected this thread to have been started by one of the more pathetic posters like lilianna for example. If ever there was proof what alcohol does to perfectly normal and intelligent individuals here it is. :sigh:
    So you dont think Im that pathetic?

:D

I was completely sober when I wrote this btw.

OP
    Dragon

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    maybe he is gay. i mean who plays football in the basement. there must have been something more between him and burke.
    Exactly

Once again Fli speaks his words full of complete wisdom

OP
    Dragon

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    ++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
    ehm ehm..

SHUT THE HELL UP FABI YOU BIG LAIR! :(
    Its true, but if you still want to find that out yourself

And what blackmint said is 100000% correct

FLI BE CAREFUL, ANDY MIGHT HIT ON YOU

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)