I'm so proud!!! (and grazie Parma!) (2 Viewers)

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
We found ourselves in a hole against Udinese and dug our way out - in some style too - what character this Juventus team has!!!

4 - 1!!!

I'm so so so proud.

Thank you so much, Juve, for giving us dreams, and turn them into reality!!

Just to rub salt into Milan's injury, Parma managed to hold out too!!!

What a day!

P.S. poor Del Piero......

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
can we stop feeling sorry for the guy already...? I mean he only earns 100 grand a week the poor boy ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
@ tom
:LOL:

Well.... IN comparison with last season´s Juve...... this would have been a random equalizer in the last minute by ferrara or Camo...... but NO!!!.

This seaosn Juventus not just score a late equalizer...... but score 3 goals more... just be sure in case ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think it's great that we showed our character. Most teams would become demoralized and give a half-assed effort after missing a penalty and conceding a goal, but...we're Juve :D:D:D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
can we stop feeling sorry for the guy already...? I mean he only earns 100 grand a week the poor boy ;)
oh yes.....

poor alex..... :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
does he make ends meet at all???

and why feel sorry about him???

it's his first match after injury,
right???

it's soooooo fvcking normal for him not to be 100% alex!!!

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Hey...I was one of the very few who refused to give up hope when we were down one goal. Read the Juve-Udinese thread for reference..:D

I'm proud to be a Juve fan. Just love that Juventus spirit. Never give up...never say die!

:thumb:

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
Hey...I was one of the very few who refused to give up hope when we were down one goal. Read the Juve-Udinese thread for reference..:D

I'm proud to be a Juve fan. Just love that Juventus spirit. Never give up...never say die!

:thumb:
:down:Actually I am ashamed to say that I was from the ones who gave up.:down::frown:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ebraheej ] ++

:down:Actually I am ashamed to say that I was from the ones who gave up.:down::frown:
Come on......no sad faces!! We won didn't we??:D

My stupid cable was showing the delayed broadcast tonight (HK time) and I was busy and didn't come home till later. When I switched on the TV, the match was at 77th minutes......:D so I didn't miss much at all!!

BTW, DP's missed penalty was just bad luck really. It looked very powerful and the angle was good. Shouldn't make a big fuss about it. Yeah...we could have got the lead early if he scored but who could fight luck (OR BAD LUCK) ???

I have faith in you too my dear captain. :angel:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tacca03 ] ++
Shame that stupid CableTV did not show the match, Meow......
BTW, I honestly don't think that fvcking Cable TV likes Juventus. It's not the first time they chose not to broadcast Juve's match live.

And did it replay that Juve-Sociedad second leg match at all?? It's either they didn't or I missed it totally.

And they can't even give us a decent programme for the Sports channel (#06) in that stupid Cable TV monthly magazine which costs me 5 fvcking bucks!

P.S. Sally, YOU STOP IT!!:(

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
okay, here goes the last one: POOR DEL PIERO :sob:
:p

ebraheej, is ur avatar a scene from the godfather movie?
Yes.... it is. its the scene where he says the famouse line "But one day and this day may never come i will ask you for a favour.;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)