I'm Better Than Nesta-Ujfalusi (1 Viewer)

Eop05

Dec 13, 2002
Did anyone else read this???

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=14807&progr=8

I know he had a good Euro Cup an all, but is he serious? Does he really think he's better than Alessandro Nesta? If he really does then he's crazy. Nesta is the best central defender in Italy and in the world in my opinion. Milan's rise in the past two years has a great deal to do with his signing IMO.

I'd like to know what you think about these outrageous comments

Buy on AliExpress.com

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
other than totti, dont all players always under-rate themselves?

cough NEDVED
Tell me examples of Totti overrating himself, if you understand Italian and or watch him on Italian tv channels, then you know he's not an arrogant person at all, he is just a bit primadonna on the field, but not anymore after the euro thing he has learned.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eop05 ] ++
Did anyone else read this???

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=14807&progr=8

I know he had a good Euro Cup an all, but is he serious? Does he really think he's better than Alessandro Nesta? If he really does then he's crazy. Nesta is the best central defender in Italy and in the world in my opinion. Milan's rise in the past two years has a great deal to do with his signing IMO.

I'd like to know what you think about these outrageous comments
I hate it when a player says this kind of stuff.. even if he IS better than nesta.. let us be the judge on that after seeing you play.. HERE in Serie A..

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
No particular comment to the comment, but why the hell has newly promoted Fiorentina had a better transfer season than us!?

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
No particular comment to the comment, but why the hell has newly promoted Fiorentina had a better transfer season than us!?
excuse me!, you rate Portillo, Maresca and Ujfalusi higher than our Emerson, Kapo and Zebina? :wth:, plus they dont own Portillo and not Maresca 100% either.
And by the way Viola is all just "bandits" they should never been promoted in the first place!

Better transfer season than us :dontcare: give me a break

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
excuse me!, you rate Portillo, Maresca and Ujfalusi higher than our Emerson, Kapo and Zebina? :wth:, plus they dont own Portillo and not Maresca 100% either.
Ok, I was exagerrating a bit, but what we really needed was a good stopper, and I certainly rate Ujfalusi higher than Zebina. Emerson is better than Maresca, but Maresca is younger, and we paid a lot for Emmo. They might not own all of Maresca, but what they have they got moreor less for free. Portillo was a good deal for them, but we could also have used him as we have no backup for Trez now. I do think Kapo was a great deal though, so I'm happy about that.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Better transfer season than us :dontcare: give me a break
Yeah but take into acccount the relative aspirations of the club this year and Fiorentina's transfers are even better. We're wanting to win Serie A and the CL, we've bought Zebina, they're wanting probably mid table serie A and a good cup run, and have bought Ujfalusi

this should reflect in the quality of the signings and clearly overall it doesn't.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It doesn't really matter whether they own them or not, the fact is that they'll have their services for next season. Nakata's also not a bad player, I think he'll play well with Fiorentina. They've signed some other players including Roma's Lupatelli but I don't know much about them.

Even if you say that our transfer season has been slightly better than Fiorentina's, surely one of the richest and most succesful clubs in the world should be able to perform better on the transfer market than a team that was playing in the lowest division in the country only 2 seasons ago.

True, it was extremely dodgy the way they were promoted more levels than the seasons they played, but the fact is they've been quite ambitious on the transfer market, especially relative to the level that the two clubs are expected to play at

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Yeah but take into acccount the relative aspirations of the club this year and Fiorentina's transfers are even better. We're wanting to win Serie A and the CL, we've bought Zebina, they're wanting probably mid table serie A and a good cup run, and have bought Ujfalusi

this should reflect in the quality of the signings and clearly overall it doesn't.
No no no, you cant just take Ujfalusi as a universal example, you most take to consideration that Juve already has some of the best players in the world in Buffon, Zambrotta, Nedved, Thuram, so we dont need to buy much more than world class player Emerson this season.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
But we're talking about transfers here dp10, there's no point resting on our laurels saying that we've got 4 great players, especially when 2 of them are on the wrong side of 29, not to mention we had a shite season last year even despite having these players. It's clear as mud that we need new defenders, but so far we haven't really shown much ambition with regards to strengthening our backline.

Don't just take Fiorentina as a solitary example either, the fact that Roma have pretty much sealed Mexes and Ferrari for what looks likely to be a peanuts fee compared to the values of the players makes my blood boil

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Yeah, but Juve wants immediate success, thats why they hired Capello, they dont want to rebuild the team already. Because they did that not long ago, (after the sale of Zidane), we can always argue, but they dont have all the money in the world so its not possible to rebuild the squad with young stars everytime we gets 3rd in Serie A.

I still think Juve has had a good transfer season, i will say it has been very good actually, of course one class defender was all i could wish more, plus Oddo, but again......money

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003

I still think Juve has had a good transfer season, i will say it has been very good actually, of course one class defender was all i could wish more, plus Oddo, but again......money

we do not need Oddo. Oddo is hardly an upgrade over Zebina in my eyes. They are both at par more or less. Besides Thuram and Birindelli can play at RB as well.

What we need is a Left Back and a CB.

Zambrotta is the only player capable of holding his own at LB.

I want Zambrotta to be moved to Camoranesis RM position and Jankulovski to take the LB spot.

the team would look like this

-----------------------Buffon-------------------

-Zebina----Thuram-----Cannavaro----Jankulovski

----------------------Emerson-----------------

--------Zambrotta-------------------------Kapo

-----------------------Nedved-----------------

--------------Trezeguet-------Del Piero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)