I'm a Romanista !!! (1 Viewer)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Hi. I hate Roma. Franco Sensi is is the biggest piece of sh** in the world of football, and as long as he brings the game into disrepute, I will hate Roma. But welcome to our little home. If you want help getting rid of the "fake Doddy", just let us know. Moggi has ways of making him disappear.

OP
Jan 19, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    If you want help getting rid of the "fake Doddy", just let us know. Moggi has ways of making him disappear.
    I told ya he's my cousin and yeah I kicked his butt last night :D. As for Moggi ... old news dude. He's the mafia of Lega Calcio and everyone knows that. Btw, it's OK you hate Roma coz I hate Whoventus more :yuck: !

PS : Thx to everyone here for welcoming me (you're excluded Vanilla Ice !)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Moggi is innocent. He gets a bad rap only because he is smarter than the rest of the calcio world. It is great to see your passion for Roma, and even though you hate our Juve you have still conducted yourself with respect and class. Bravo.

I've never been to Indonesia, so I am wondering if there is a big following for Serie A? I always heard that the English EPL was favored in Indonesia.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    I've never been to Indonesia, so I am wondering if there is a big following for Serie A? I always heard that the English EPL was favored in Indonesia.
    Yea, Man Yoo lover, Liverpool fans.... :blah:
    There are lots of Milanisti and Juventini as well (esp. in my city) ;)
    But dunno much about romanisti :dontcare:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++

Yea, Man Yoo lover, Liverpool fans.... :blah:
    There are lots of Milanisti and Juventini as well (esp. in my city) ;)
    But dunno much about romanisti :dontcare:
    do you believe it?i've never seen a romanista in my life?
    here in the UAE its mostly Real and juve fans:rolleyes:
    PS:i dont mind the juve fans as i was one myself,but Real fans:yuck:
    luckily there are none of em in these boards.*sigh of relief*

OP

Real Doddy

Jan 19, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    Moggi is innocent. He gets a bad rap only because he is smarter than the rest of the calcio world. It is great to see your passion for Roma, and even though you hate our Juve you have still conducted yourself with respect and class. Bravo.

There are many Serie A fans as well here but most of them favor Milanmerda coz they used to be so-called-dreamteam and their matches were the ones most shown. But now, we in Indonesia are able to see 5 matches of Serie A every week. 2 in Sunday morning, 2 in the evening and 1 in Monday morning. They're aired by 2 different TV stations.

PS : See u this weekend. Forza Roma per sempre !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)