I'm 19 today :D (2 Viewers)

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Today is my birthday :) now I've lived for 19 long years. And what have I done up until now? school... sux doesn't it? I wanna WORK and get a Car ffs :)
Yeah sucks to be at school until your 19, way cooler to drop out, work 9 hours a day in a shit pushing job so you can buy a junk car and drive it around fast at the weekend with your windows down and music too loud.

OP
Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #63
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

Yeah sucks to be at school until your 19, way cooler to drop out, work 9 hours a day in a shit pushing job so you can buy a junk car and drive it around fast at the weekend with your windows down and music too loud.
    HAhhahaha :) exactly what I was thinking about when I wrote that. 100% same thoughts :D

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #68
    the thing is that Im having a tough time in school and off school. So all I wanna do is get a job and do something with my life and wait for things to settle down. THen returning, but I dunno...

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    You could take a gapyear if you want, but I wouldn't recommend working at 19. Enjoy life while you're young, working 40 hours a week is boring as hell.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Of course it is. Part-time jobs people, part-time jobs.

Preferably two that are completely different from each other. One of them that suits your skills/education, the other one something dumb that earns well. Garbage collector or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)