Il disastro di Torino (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Robben plays on the left wing right? ( When Ribéry is not there )

Thank god Cáceres is fast. Let's hope he has another great game, he will need to against someone like Robben, one of the best at what he does.

I still kinda fear Robben though.. the rest not so much. We really should be able to advance in the CL against these.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Robben plays on the left wing right? ( When Ribéry is not there )

Thank god Cáceres is fast. Let's hope he has another great game, he will need to against someone like Robben, one of the best at what he does.

I still kinda fear Robben though.. the rest not so much. We really should be able to advance in the CL against these.
Robben has always troubled us, remember when he was at real, and then before he got injured in our last game before bayern, at that point we were getting some serious ownage.

I for one fear him massively.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Robben has always troubled us, remember when he was at real, and then before he got injured in our last game before bayern, at that point we were getting some serious ownage.

Yup. Any RB would have major issues with Robben, so if Cáceres manages to deliver a good game, that would be something imo.

Yes.

Diego; Iaquinta, Amauri

EDIT: Or was it Trez? I don't remember.
And there lies the problem, those 2 together doesn't work. I really hope we get to see Trez - DP.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Yes.

Diego; Iaquinta, Amauri

EDIT: Or was it Trez? I don't remember.
the team line up was
Buffon
grygera-legro-chiellini-grosso
camo-melo-marchisio
diego
trez-iaquinta​

60' sub Diego out for poulen
74' sub trez out for Amauri
90' sub Camo out for Tiago

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007

He's no Sapphire glass, he is made of mineral glass. Might just breakdown in a routine training session before Wednesday

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Cheers folks.

I think Ferrara will be undecided for a while on how to play his formation.

Melo is susp for our next Serie A game(means he's most probably going to play this one). Camoranesi is most likely a must for this game because Bayern plays differently from Inter and we can't rely on 3DM players I guess.

It will be interesting to see what he will select.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Cheers folks.

Melo is susp for our next Serie A game(means he's most probably going to play this one). Camoranesi is most likely a must for this game because Bayern plays differently from Inter and we can't rely on 3DM players I guess.

Ciro said before the game that he would have played Camo against Inter but he was fatigued, so he'll definitely be there against Bayern

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Cheers folks.

you think Ciro was thinking 1 step ahead by not playing Camo from the start yesterday?

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Cheers folks.

He has like a day to sort it.
I didn't even know what formation we were palying last night :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
you think Ciro was thinking 1 step ahead by not playing Camo from the start yesterday?
I think so. Ahmed is right, I remember reading Ciro's statement saying he didn't start with him because Camo was a bit tired and because of some other reasons(tactically) I can't remember.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Cheers folks.

I wouldn't change too much. Camo to enter if necessary.

Not saying we played a perfect game against Inter, but we really need to have some consistency in our formation now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)