Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (224 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i understood everything through english translation other than the following lines :

adesso sei(now six)

di nuovo(of new)

solo nella storia(only in the history)

they were showed together.and i couldnt quite make out what they mean.whats the significance of 6?any one?

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
Forza Alex the great!!! I couldn't be here yesterday, because of homework and shit, and I just knew that Ale had scored!!!
Forza Alessandro!!!(take that Cap & Ibra!)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
axlrose85 said:
i understood everything through english translation other than the following lines :

adesso sei(now six)

di nuovo(of new)

solo nella storia(only in the history)

they were showed together.and i couldnt quite make out what they mean.whats the significance of 6?any one?
the problem is that "sei" means both six and you are :wink:
And "solo" is only but also alone

EDIT: and a better translation for "di nuovo" is again

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Juventus get through to Coppa Italia’s quarter-finals after beating Fiorentina and Del Piero becomes the King of goals. A reason to be satisfied for, as confirmed by Capello in the post-match interviews: “I’m satisfied. We played a very good match, the players all proved to be in a great condition. I’m happy for Del Piero, he has achieved this target with great merit”. He then wants to clarify about the Palermo match when Alex got into the match just a few minutes before the end: “I put him in because I knew he could make the difference, and in fact we came close to scoring the third goal”.

Oct 1, 2002
be a man, and don't just jump when the player is doing well, and then criticize him again not long after. real fan support their player in both hard time and good time.
seriously before this game lots of people didn't show any respect, making joke of DP. and then after good game, they just said, "ohhh, I'm glad he proved me wrong, forza il capitano,etc....".

shame on you guys, I respect you guys more if you stay silence and not being so inconsistent :tdown:

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Alucard Belmont said:
be a man, and don't just jump when the player is doing well, and then criticize him again not long after. real fan support their player in both hard time and good time.
seriously before this game lots of people didn't show any respect, making joke of DP. and then after good game, they just said, "ohhh, I'm glad he proved me wrong, forza il capitano,etc....".

shame on you guys, I respect you guys more if you stay silence and not being so inconsistent :tdown:
Biased opinion.

If your not entitled to criticize any player or/and have some opinions on there performance your not a real fan???
But of course you are. If you wouldn’t criticize you’re just a follower…

As I said that I also say: It is time to bench Ibra to get the competition going within the team.

Oct 1, 2002
Holygr4le said:
Biased opinion.

If your not entitled to criticize any player or/and have some opinions on there performance your not a real fan???

As I said that I also say: It is time to bench Ibra to get the competition going within the team.
yeah, he was being criticized even when he's not playing or just playing for 5 min.
good stuff. :disagree:

tell me how many goals/min he scored this season. does he deserve that critic?
does he act like a spoiled super star?

yeah, I'm biased.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Did not mean to attack you in any way.
I just believe that criticism is good. Evoulving...

And if you state an opinion that a player did not contribute, even if it was for 5 minutes, I believe that you should give the members here cred for reading between the lines.

Said that I also have to state that this is not a defense speach. I personally hasn´t critisiezed DP at all.

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
Holygr4le said:
Biased opinion.

For your information, an opinion is always biased...:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 219)