Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (212 Viewers)

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
The fact that del piero has been playing for the national side regularly recently is a good sign, an on form del piero would be of great use to italy in the world cup

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
"quote from www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/ " The Coach is spoilt for choice when it comes to the strikers, as players such as Alessandro Del Piero and Antonio Cassano are by no means assured a spot in the squad.

“Cassano could come along if he proves he is in form and plays regular first team football,” explained Lippi on Sky Sport Italia. “The same goes for Del Piero, as it does for any player. I think the worst thing a Coach could do would be to say someone definitely will or won’t be in the squad six or seven months before the tournament.”

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
it would be damm ugly if del piero doesnt go for the next wc even because its his last possible world cup and this year we have a really solid teamm

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
toni and gila are sure to go to germany (unless injuries) , and the "not sure" includes vieri, inzaghi,DP ,cassano and iaquinta and two of them will be in germany ---> DP has a good chance

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
loyada said:
toni and gila are sure to go to germany (unless injuries) , and the "not sure" includes vieri, inzaghi,DP ,cassano and iaquinta and two of them will be in germany ---> DP has a good chance
agree,

I would take these offensive players:

Midfield: Totti, Camoranesi, Diana
Attack: Gilardino, Toni, Del piero, Cassano, Bonazolli or Inzaghi (can get some penalties for italy :D )

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
QUOTE]Attack: Gilardino, Toni, Del piero, Cassano, Bonazolli or Inzaghi (can get some penalties for italy )[/QUOTE]

Would you really take Bonazolli? I think someone like Pazzini would be a better addition to the squad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 205)