Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (231 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
oh yeah...But Capello is actually Shy to ask Zlatan to sit his ass on the bench and Play Del Piero who's never disappointin this season. That said, he's most of the time entertin from the bench and SCORING. Not to mention that he only played once full 90min FFS.....

Thats not Fair at all......

Buy on AliExpress.com

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I agree, DP has been his best this season in a very long time. I don't understand why he's not getting more time against the weaker teams.

I can only think that Capello is trying to force Trez and Zlatan to gel even better upfront. To be honest, its not looking soo bad.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
since Nedved is suspended for the Siena game, and i read Mutu is injured, it seems the chances of Del Piero playing and starting are very high

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It's really sad to see our Captain treated this way. I first thought that Capello would always play the "Inform players". Yes, you did hear it right, the "Inform players" Sadly and for the 10th time probably he's not doing this, he's showing that there is some untouchable players in the Squad. Now I don't want to turn this into a war between Dp and whoever is against me.....But Capello should really give some Fvcking respect for a player called Alessandro Del Piero...Is it not enough that he only played for 10min against Lazio when our strikers where horrible....Is it possible for him to stay on the bench and play only 25min against SIENA??? when we know in other matches he wont feature??? Is that Fvcking possible??? gimme a break Mr. Capello....Nobody can deny you're a great coach, But you're fvcking biased sometimes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 223)