Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (190 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Holy....Not sure of putting Lilian back there...But I'll keep him untill Zebina is back..I think Jonathan can play with a 3man Defence...

TBH, I'd play Adrian instead of Zlatan....But anyhow your formation is really good and would love to see it out.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
Holy....Not sure of putting Lilian back there...But I'll keep him untill Zebina is back..I think Jonathan can play with a 3man Defence...
Agree.

++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++TBH, I'd play Adrian instead of Zlatan....But anyhow your formation is really good and would love to see it out.
It is not just the positions, it is the pattern...

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++

I think you know I´m not.
Btw is this above me. I do not have a problem with your posts. And to be honest i do like most of them.
I have no probs with you or your posts neither :)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

Yes, Lebanese.

I'm here working with my father and Studying. My Father has been here since 1993 and I came here in 1999. We own a Factory (Juice,Shampoo,Soap,Clor etc) and I'm here to help my father so I can learn something and manage to handle a Factory in the Future.
so you´ll be a real buisnessman soon mate ;)
I had a similar vision. The whole was though in Bulgaria, I was there 2 years and then I ended up in Germany and studied here. I think it was the right dicision.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)