Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (217 Viewers)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

amico mio, how did you managed to post 1600 posts in less than 2 months???
I love it here. Really.

Imagine a guy lost in the desert without water who finds an oasis. I'm going to drink a lot at first, but eventually I'll return to normal drinking. :)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++

I love it here. Really.

Imagine a guy lost in the desert without water who finds an oasis. I'm going to drink a lot at first, but eventually I'll return to normal drinking. :)
:Ddrink with us friend:D

how did u changed the title of ur status to Amico Tuo?

Sep 29, 2005
If Alex will play with inter he'll score for sure,also I'm sure Ibra will take his place and miss incredible oportunities :O,so from this results that Alex will play and score anyway

GO GO DEL PIERO!!!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
i can see you can predict the future. what else have you seen ?
You remind me of comic book guy. Sarcastic and sometimes cynical, but only because you're such a loser at times. That's not to be taken personally though, just the impression you give me.

hakan97

Fenerbahce
Jul 11, 2005
Appiah did this for Del Piero and Ibrahimovic.
Appiah said so:
"i did phone before PSV match to Del Piero and Ibrahimovic.They said to me so, "if you score in this match,you make anything against us".
i did this too."
this goal is first goal in CL for Appiah.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++

I love it here. Really.

Oh my God,don't leave us when you surfeit,amico mio,I mean that "I'll return to normal drinking " doesn't sound well.;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 209)