Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (155 Viewers)

galma

Aug 13, 2005
stop with this history bullshit,DP is still alive and playng pretty good :p
present and future or I'll start kicking asses :p
(I'm kiding you guys,you know I love you all :)))

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
DP picked up a lot of weight following that injury. Yesterday I was watching an interview he had in 1995/96...he was so thin, his face looked anorexic funnily enough.
But even in 2001-2002 he looked very thin. He picked up way too much weight in 2003-2004.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Actually if she was really taking "good care" of him, he would be thin with the training she gives him at night :D

But I guess DP prefers the bird's company to Sonia :(

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
This reminded me of two female Juve fans last season at the Delle Alpi who held a banner which said something like: "DP sposami ed avro cura io del tuo uccellino!" (DP marry me and I'll take care of your birdie!)

Italian girls are dirty minded....that's why we all like them :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
:LOL: good one glenn......

I remmber when Juventus came here to play Poli Timisoara few months back, the girls at the airport were waiting Alex, they didn't know he remained in Turin. One of them was wearing her shirt written on it " Ale, I promise to be a good girl If you'll kiss me".

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Knowing footballers she should say that she will be a naughty girl if she kisses him...that would spark the interest of all players ;)
Indeed. But I guess she wrote this, So he wont worry when he'll get close to her that she'll jump and these things......you know girls:D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Actually if she was really taking "good care" of him, he would be thin with the training she gives him at night :D

But I guess DP prefers the bird's company to Sonia :(
I think she is taking good care of him. He's slimmed down a fair bit since the end of last season IMO.

aman

Feb 9, 2004
Seems like Del Piero will start his third consecutive match. Unfortunately, I think it means he'll start on the bench in our more important games: the CL-match and the one against Inter.

aman

Feb 9, 2004
So am I. If he continues to play regularly, he'll have good chance of getting called up to the WC. That would be great! One last chance at a major tournament with the Azzurri...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)