Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (233 Viewers)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

I hope he'll get his chance and show how great he is.
Of course he will. It is irrational to think that Del Piero wont play at least a few games all season. Though if he will play well and prove that he should start is a different matter. Though I will start singing my song differently as long as he delivers the goods this season.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
He will, I'm sure of it....Just give him the chance and he'll do good..
We will undoubtedly see, though im not aiming my expectations high this year. This will leave me open to surprise though.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

He doesn't really need to show how great he is gio....He's already a Legend....Juve's Legend, Fan's Legend.....and Soon to be Juve's top scorer of all time...
Yes,I know that Rab,but seems that some of the fans forgot who is Del Piero?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by lestat_1987 ] ++
Del Piero has earned his name and no one is questioning his skills. He´s having a bad time, true...but you can not blame Capello for this. Lippi and Cap are the best italian coaches.
Indeed they are the best...Tho, I'd choose Lippi anyday anytime. However the Point is that we can't deny that Capello is a great coach, But he's actually crossing the line with Dp thing....He should Fvcking give some respect to a player who gave us alot....and still giving...He should Fvcking know that Dp deserves to play Just like the others...Mutu aswell....He should Fvcking know that (WE) Dp lovers as you call us or whatever are really upset on him....For not being Fair....

Sep 15, 2005

Indeed they are the best...Tho, I'd choose Lippi anyday anytime. However the Point is that we can't deny that Capello is a great coach, But he's actually crossing the line with Dp thing....He should Fvcking give some respect to a player who gave us alot....and still giving...He should Fvcking know that Dp deserves to play Just like the others...Mutu aswell....He should Fvcking know that (WE) Dp lovers as you call us or whatever are really upset on him....For not being Fair....
Capello made it perfectly clear he has got something against Del Piero and Mutu on a personal level. There's simply no doubt about the fact that one of the two should have played yesterday. We all know how he treated Del Piero last season anyway.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004

Exactly!!!

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Centrocampista ] ++

Capello made it perfectly clear he has got something against Del Piero and Mutu on a personal level. There's simply no doubt about the fact that one of the two should have played yesterday. We all know how he treated Del Piero last season anyway.
Del Piero and Mutu are both creative and skilled dribbling forwards.. So was Miccoli, in fact.. Yet he plays/played none of them..

Coincidence? I think not..

:p
[/sarcasm]

Honestly, I don't know what Capello's thinking, and no one does, so we can't really know what's going on here..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Centrocampista ] ++

It's actually clear that Capello got something against Dp and Mutu on Personal level. Other wise he'd play them atleast 20min.....

We also saw the same thing From Capello last year with Dp....tso tso, too bad Dp screwed that old guy, by scoring 16goals.....and being the Most Valuable Player in Serie A....too bad Cap...

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005

It's actually clear that Capello got something against Dp and Mutu on Personal level. Other wise he'd play them atleast 20min.....

We also saw the same thing From Capello last year with Dp....tso tso, too bad Dp screwed that old guy, by scoring 16goals.....and being the Most Valuable Player in Serie A....too bad Cap...
Was he chosen MVP of Serie A last season?

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
Zlatan was, right? I agree with all of you guys with Cap having something personal against some players and on the other hand having favourites (zebina). But if the team is winning...you can not complain. Would it be better if the team was winning with DP and Mutu on the pitch? Of course. But we´re still winning without them...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
You can't say that we can't complain just because the team is winning right now.Whatever fundamental flaws the coach has can only be detrimental to the team in the long term, and who knows if he would have won more had he been more objective?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 224)