Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (228 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
You wrote this (Apparently you try to avoid any normal talk, you tend to choose phrases to show things aside the subject at hand. I usually avoid such people in real life. ) but I don't recognize it as an aswer.

And the question is "Do you want a normal communication with me and not confrontation?"

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++
You wrote this (Apparently you try to avoid any normal talk, you tend to choose phrases to show things aside the subject at hand. I usually avoid such people in real life. ) but I don't recognize it as an aswer.

And the question is "Do you want a normal communication with me and not confrontation?"
Then it is your problem, try to work harder on recognizing it as an answer.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Sure , my problem.
You said this :you tend to choose phrases to show things aside the subject at hand ...

It seems that you will treat my opinion like that until I said that I agree with you by all topics 100%.

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
Well here is fact, del piero is our captain and there is nothing anyone can do about it except take it, and he should start not only because he is captain but because he is italian and italians should play for italian clubs. Im tired of this foreign bullshit our whole midfield is foreing and our defence is 50/50 which is uneccaptable and we teach these players how to play soccer, and thats why italy does badly in bigger tournaments, because everyone understands our game which is an overall problem so i say get these foreigners out or only allow 4 foreign players on the team

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

1-I am not thorwing our "great" player away fool.I am saying that it's not a rule to have Italian captain for Juventus..Nedved for example,could be a great captain after all his sacrifices..

Ya give the armband normally to the expirence loyal player with strong personality and characteristics, being Italian is not a necessity and this why I think Nedevd can make a great captin BUT FOR LAZIO NOT JUVE...

Whether if we accept it or not but Neddy like Lazio's Azure jersey more than anything in Italy and the only reason that makes him join us is him being a professional...

So let him hold our Armband ??? no thanks....

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Del Piero: I’m no Juve sub Tuesday 16 August, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex Del Piero says he still wouldn’t feel like a reserve at Juventus even if Roma’s Antonio Cassano signs before the start of the season.

The club captain has watched a number of pre-season games from the bench, as boss Fabio Capello has preferred an attacking partnership of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and David Trezeguet.

But the No 10 insists he has nothing to be concerned about with such a long season ahead of the club.

"I don’t feel like a reserve to Ibrahimovic or Trezeguet," he said. "It is far too early for something like that.

"They are playing at this moment in time but this is the friendly season. There are a lot of games to play and it is only right that Capello is trying out different things."

Competition for a shirt is already high in Turin and it could get a whole lot tougher if Cassano does arrive from the capital.

Yet the former Padova youngster has no regrets about extending his contract at the Stadio Delle Alpi last year.

"I am honoured to have played for a club like this one for as long as I have," continued the star.

"As for Cassano, there would be no problems if he arrived. I’m not worried or anxious by it.

"After all, despite what is being said and written, it seems to me that Antonio is still a Roma player."

Del Piero is also in a positive frame of mind after returning to the Italian national squad following an absence of almost 11 months.

"I’m happy to be back," he said ahead of Wednesday’s test in Ireland. "I was missing for so long because of injury and because it took time to find my best form.

"But (boss Marcello) Lippi was always very clear with me. He told me to stay serene and think about my form, the rest would follow.

"Now I want to win a place in the squad for the World Cup Finals seeing as I believe I have a good chance of being there."

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Del Piero: I’m no Juve sub Tuesday 16 August, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex Del Piero says he still wouldn’t feel like a reserve at Juventus even if Roma’s Antonio Cassano signs before the start of the season.

The club captain has watched a number of pre-season games from the bench, as boss Fabio Capello has preferred an attacking partnership of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and David Trezeguet.

But the No 10 insists he has nothing to be concerned about with such a long season ahead of the club.

"I don’t feel like a reserve to Ibrahimovic or Trezeguet," he said. "It is far too early for something like that.

"They are playing at this moment in time but this is the friendly season. There are a lot of games to play and it is only right that Capello is trying out different things."

Competition for a shirt is already high in Turin and it could get a whole lot tougher if Cassano does arrive from the capital.

Yet the former Padova youngster has no regrets about extending his contract at the Stadio Delle Alpi last year.

"I am honoured to have played for a club like this one for as long as I have," continued the star.

"As for Cassano, there would be no problems if he arrived. I’m not worried or anxious by it.

"After all, despite what is being said and written, it seems to me that Antonio is still a Roma player."

Del Piero is also in a positive frame of mind after returning to the Italian national squad following an absence of almost 11 months.

"I’m happy to be back," he said ahead of Wednesday’s test in Ireland. "I was missing for so long because of injury and because it took time to find my best form.

"But (boss Marcello) Lippi was always very clear with me. He told me to stay serene and think about my form, the rest would follow.

"Now I want to win a place in the squad for the World Cup Finals seeing as I believe I have a good chance of being there."
This is what I've been talkin about....

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++
Sure , my problem.
You said this :you tend to choose phrases to show things aside the subject at hand ...

It seems that you will treat my opinion like that until I said that I agree with you by all topics 100%.
I told you earleir not to rewrite what I write in your own words.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I'm sorry, but that is one of the biggest BS posts I have ever seen.
No Andy,I think the post has a point.Look at England's squad for example,they don't have a decent striker,and according to experts thats because tha biggest EPL teams have foreigners as strikers.Exeption is Man Utd with Rooney(Smith is playing like sh*t),Arsenal's half of squad is French,Chelsea stuck themselves with Drogba(thanx to Mourinho who like the player,he even tried to bring him in Porto) and now Crespo,Liverpool (the Hispano team currently).
That problem is growing and we may expect it in Italy as well.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's just a load of crap, that's all it is. The reason why England lacks many top quality forwards is because they lack TALENT in the area, not because foreigners have taken over the country. In Italy we have several top class Italian forwards, along with several foreign strikers who are some of the world's best...Gilardino, Cassano, Toni, Vieri, compared with Sheva, Adriano, Martins, Zlatan. What would happen without these foreigners? The league would suddenly reduce drastically in quality and that would be a major setback for upcoming prospects. Why? Because they would lack world class competition and not receive any help from the best players in the world. Taking foreigners out of any league will reduce the quality of the league, and therefore reduce the quality of the domestic players as well. Play with the best, become the best.

He said Italy does bad in major tournaments because the foreigners here play too much and know our game too well. This statement is just poor madness. Foreigners would not know how the Azzurri plays just by playing club football in Italy and as I said before without players from other countries the quality of the league would fall and there would be no advancement of Italian players. If you have the talent you will play, if not the foreigners will play instead.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Some quotes from an interview, three days ago, with Alex:

Ma allora Ale è solo un'alternativa?

"Non soffro i dualismi, sono gli altri che li creano: io vivo con serenità questo momento della mia carriera".

Ma può un capitano digerire una situazione del genere?

"Non so se la mia arrendevolezza abbia dato a qualcuno un pretesto per approfittarne: io ho il mio carattere, e commetto di sicuro i miei errori. Però mi sta bene così".

Cioè gli sta bene giocare le partite che contano un po' meno, o andare in campio in ruoli non suoi, o dover salvare la baracca quando gli altri mancano?

"Non mi sento riserva di Trezeguet o Ibrahimovic, sono molto soddisfatto di aver rinnovato il contratto con la Juve e orgoglioso di quello che ho fatto in questi anni. E in Nazionale non mi sento il vice di Cassano. Dopo 13 anni di serie A, non devo essere io a dire quale posizione preferisco: d'altra parte Lippi e Capello lo sanno bene. E non ho problemi a fare il classico passo indietro".

Class in and offside the pitch,,,,,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 219)