Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (232 Viewers)

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
Remmber It's a friendly after-all, I hope he'll have a great season so he can make his come back.....
Yea it is a friendly, but remember lippi said that this squad selected is most likely to make it to 2006, the thing im most worried about is our midfield it doesnt look very strong in there. But im sure delp can pop in a few vs the irish

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
Really, Bes. You don't have to worry about his wages.

I'm sure that the day your commercial value shoots through the roof, Juventus will start paying you just as much as Del Piero.

It's not your fault that people admire class, footballing skills and intelligence rather than fatness, lazyness and whining.

you still here ?

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

First of all, It's not Del Piero's fault IF Lippi was selecting him in every single match....It's not his fault to throw all your hate on him....

"We" never kept on repeating how Dp was or what he has done to the Club, If yes, then I'll kindly ask you to post them here, Bes.

The Problems of the "Haters" is that whatever the Score is It's Dp's fault whatever is goin in the Squad It's Dp's fault....I really fed up with these Shits...Making fun outta of him when you can't even argue, saying shitty things when you don't have a point.

Again and again we're back to "wages"...........Damn.

hey if del piero is losing every other ball

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
Well looks like camoranesi is out for tonights clash with inter in the supercup, so i think capello will launch a 4-3-3 which will see del piero behind the strikers.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Del Piero: I’m Not A Reserve!
8/16/2005 4:30:00 PM
The Juve captain does not regret signing a contract extension with the Bianconeri.
Alessandro Del Piero believes that sooner or later things will change and he will win back his first team spot with the Turin-based club.

“I don’t feel the reserve of Ibrahimovic or of Trezeguet: it’s still early. Right now they are playing, but it’s just friendlies. We have ahead of us many friendlies and Capello is doing well in trying out different solutions."

Del Piero does not regret of staying in Turin, even with the transfer speculation that Antonio Cassano is bound to join the Italian champions soon.

“Sincerely, when I signed I thought about the nice things: I’m proud to be playing for so many years in a club like Juve, that I faced thousand battles with this squad and that I won a lot.

“With regards to Cassano, I was not surprised with Lapo Elkann’s comments: he’s a very extrovert guy, different from the others of his family. However, I would not have a problem if he arrived: there are neither fears nor worries. There is no dualism with him, and despite the transfer rumours, it seems to me that Antonio is still a Roma player.”

----------------------------------------------------------------

Like usually, Class words by the Captain......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 223)