Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (69 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They are, but also very hated. I haven't heard a single Neapolitan say anything nice about Juve. One of my fathers good friends is of Napoli (living here in Denmark). He's still convinced we've cheated since 2012. Like in he really believes it. He gets upset even talkning about it. It's like talking to a devote Flat Earther.
They are sick in the head. So many Napoli fans actually think we cheat on every game. They are obsessed with Juventus, they hate us more than they love their own club. Can never understand how any Juve fan could openly cheer/support them (Inter and Milan as well) in Europe.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
They are sick in the head. So many Napoli fans actually think we cheat on every game. They are obsessed with Juventus, they hate us more than they love their own club. Can never understand how any Juve fan could openly cheer/support them (Inter and Milan as well) in Europe.

I don't understand how supporters of one team could ever support another. I mean, I like Napoli more than I like Manchester Utd, of course. I really really can't stand the latter. But if Napoli beat Utd, I'm pretty indifferent towards that. Neither is my team, so it doesn't matter.

Only exception is Inter of course. I will support every single team that is playing against Inter. Inter is pure poison.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)