Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (46 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

What is this on DPs facebook? Italy plays against China and he's there? I think the game started at 14:30 if it's not BS
no its the star sixes tournament basically its a legends tournament against other 'nations legends' did you not see the video of puyol almost snap phil neville in half? :D

It's in London and showing on sky sports in england

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Non posso dire ora quello che vi ho detto fuori onda… Tornerò in Piemonte? Sì, diciamo verso il Piemonte“, le parole sibilline dell'ex capitano bianconero.

"I cant say what I said off air, will I come back to Piemonte? Yes, lets say towards Piemonte"

Give him the 10 :touched:

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Non posso dire ora quello che vi ho detto fuori onda… Tornerò in Piemonte? Sì, diciamo verso il Piemonte“, le parole sibilline dell'ex capitano bianconero.

"I cant say what I said off air, will I come back to Piemonte? Yes, lets say towards Piemonte"

Give him the 10 :touched:
Hope so. Greatest Juventus player of all time should be involved with the club in some meaningful way. I don't mean in a "play keepy uppy with the zebra mascot" way.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Hope so. Greatest Juventus player of all time should be involved with the club in some meaningful way. I don't mean in a "play keepy uppy with the zebra mascot" way.
I think he'd be great as like a primavera director or something, working with the youth at all levels within the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)